Never thought I could! -40lbs

Options
Before and after.
Last summer we took a family vacation to Corpus Christi and I couldn't go down a water slide with My 6yo 2a9cfczs57l9.jpeg
because I couldn't make it up the stairs. I started counting calories and practicing portion control in July 2015, and 9 long months later, I have lost 40lbs. (Took me a long time to be comfortable with posting my "before" picture)
I've always had weight problems- I'm hypoglycemic and it makes it very hard for me to lose weight. There is no "magic pill", no fad diet- just hard work and motivation. It's gagging every time you eat another salad. It's being pissed off because you really want that damn cookie. It's wanting to throw the scale across the room... I don't know how many times my husband held me while I cried because I didn't lose weight that week or I didn't want to eat another effing salad, but if I can do it- anyone can.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!