Low Carb Buddy!

Options
Hi, I will be starting my Keto (Low carb diet) this weekend... and will be doing this for about 3 months. I feel like this journey would be easier if i has someone to do it with. You dont have to do the full 3 months. Message Me if interested! I also have a kik messenger ( kamiyoung748)

Replies

• smunchkin2000
    smunchkin2000 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Friend request on the way to you..... Carbs are EVIL to me!! I try to stay away from them as best as I can and am always looking for new recipes and ideas.
  • lucib1285
    lucib1285 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in I started yesterday.
  • Pathmonkey
    Pathmonkey Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Started in february (paleo) 20 lbs down so far, you're going to love the results this journey brings....i'm in, add me!
  • terminalecho
    terminalecho Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Low carb is the best! The first 3 days are extremely difficult. It helps me to fill out my food diary the day before.
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I love low carb! I've been on low carb for 103 days. You can add me :-)
  • monnasofthree081013
    Options
    i want to join in :) i started Keto on 4/11/2016 and am losing weight and seeing results already. :)
  • bubbles15973
    bubbles15973 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, have been doing low carb for about 3 months now. Add me, I also need support and maybe everyone here can swap ideas on meals and what has worked for them. Would love to add all of you. Just send me a request.
  • Kdooms5
    Kdooms5 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yes add me thanks:) starting today...
  • chez045
    chez045 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this and want to learn how to start. My enemy is bread! It's alwaya calling my name. I don't want surgery want to do it naturally.Thanks. By the way what is Keto?
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this and want to learn how to start. My enemy is bread! It's alwaya calling my name. I don't want surgery want to do it naturally.Thanks. By the way what is Keto?

@bridgetteeverett5 it is the way one has to eat after surgery for the surgery to work. Many just start eating in a way called Nutritional Ketosis and lose the same amount of weight but without the cost/side effects of the surgery.

I find the MFP group below to have lots of links about Keto and experience with that Way Of Eating. When this WOE stopped my food cravings after a couple of weeks my over eating stopped and the weight just came off over time naturally. There is nothing magical about Keto after one understands the science of why it works for humans.

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • chez045
    chez045 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the information. I will click on the website to learn more. Enjoy your day.
  • iHeartMe24
    iHeartMe24 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a Keto-er in the UK. Feel free to add me :)
  • rosgonz20
    rosgonz20 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started in Feb on lchf, and lost 20 lb Ive been on my onw just going by this app to count what im eating, but I do stick to allot of mexicsn food low csrb of curse! i hope you add me too! Good luck and stsy firm
  • rerez2015
    rerez2015 Posts: 72 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Smile!
  • JessRuns4Life
    JessRuns4Life Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been low carb 2 weeks now and I'm down 5 pounds already! I'm in
  • kirstinethornburg
    kirstinethornburg Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I have been low carb since late Feburary and so far have lost 10 pounds still have a way to go though
  • billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    doing low carb since end of january and have lost 55 pounds....keep going
  • smeasha21
    smeasha21 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

I just started my low carb "lifestyle" on May 2 2016

For now I have to keep my net carbs under 30 grams (carbs-fiber=net)

I would love to meet others who are in the same boat.

29 female 5'7ish

Lets share diaries and recipes!!

Add me :)
  • relies82
    relies82 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Low carbin' is the best! Add me!