Cheat day

Options
Today is my cheat day so i had a small veggie pizza. I have no idea how to calculate it to figure in how many calories i had consumed at the end of the day.

Replies

• rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I personally don't like the concept of cheat days... but that's neither here nor there.

I would pick the highest calorie equivalent you can find in the database. Like a personal pizza from pizza hut, etc.

The calories of your individual pizza are going to be hard to calculate depending on the crust, sauce, cheese, toppings, etc. Better to over-estimate than under i say!
  • djspacecaptain
    djspacecaptain Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    If you made it yourself i would try looking for homemade veggie pizza then add like half a serving to up the calorie amount to be on the safe side. If you did not make it then look for individual veggie pizza and do the same thing.
  • djspacecaptain
    djspacecaptain Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    And a veggie pizza on your cheat day? doesnt sound like a cheat day to me haha
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    Cheat days were horrific idea for me.
    A waste of 6 months of my life.
    Better: Spend the week saving calories for a big meal. : Banking Calories
    Like saving for a car. You save for a meal.
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Just look up veggie pizza and search for a small one and use their calorie input.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Veggie pizza, def not a cheat day. Mine would be 5 Guys Burgers and Fries and a Sonic Milk Shake for dessert.

Just do your best to find a pizza comparable to what you ate. It is the best you can do unless you can actually replicate the recipe in the MFP recipe builder.
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I dunno. Work ordered a veggie pizza once that was drowning in cheese and pesto. Way to mess up something that had the potential not to be a calorie bomb.
  • CuteAsianSpice
    CuteAsianSpice Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hahaha omg im a vegetarian i should probably say. So pizza is a cheat for me i guess it was a thin crust no cheese and veggies lol but thanks for the replies
  • MinmoInk
    MinmoInk Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hahaha omg im a vegetarian i should probably say. So pizza is a cheat for me i guess it was a thin crust no cheese and veggies lol but thanks for the replies

So.... Vegetarians can have bigger cheat days than that. You should be more creative if you're gonna call it a cheat. So wait, are you vegan since you didn't add cheese? There's always daiya
  • kwtilbury
    kwtilbury Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Today is my cheat day so i had a small veggie pizza piece of crust with some vegetables on top. I have no idea how to calculate it to figure in how many calories i had consumed at the end of the day.

Fixed that for you :)
  • CuteAsianSpice
    Options
    MinmoInk wrote: »

So.... Vegetarians can have bigger cheat days than that. You should be more creative if you're gonna call it a cheat. So wait, are you vegan since you didn't add cheese? There's always daiya

No, vegetarian. Im not this way for animal rights. I mostly eat a plant based diet with fruit and veggie foods. And i tired to add things like cookies but thsy contain eggs and milk which i no longer consume as of 8/08.
  • CuteAsianSpice
    Options
    kwtilbury wrote: »
    Today is my cheat day so i had a small veggie pizza piece of crust with some vegetables on top. I have no idea how to calculate it to figure in how many calories i had consumed at the end of the day.

Lol no i ate the whole pizza and it was a small thin crust pizza no cheese and all veggies from dominos. Sorry for the confusion.
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    Cheat days = complete waste of 6 months of my life.
    Horrible idea
    Not sure who came up with this.
  • CuteAsianSpice
    Options
    Horrible idea

Yes, but it does work for other people. Lol some people are different than others
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    A small pizza with no cheese, no meat and nothing but veggies?? That's totally not a cheat in my book. :)
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Horrible idea

Didn't feel you'd made your point enough first time you posted that?

OP, that isn't a cheat day. A cheat day is when you intentionally eat way over calories and don't track any of it. Whether it's good or not is an open issue, but the definition often gets understated by some.
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    And a veggie pizza on your cheat day? doesnt sound like a cheat day to me haha
    A small pizza with no cheese, no meat and nothing but veggies?? That's totally not a cheat in my book. :)

• extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    kwtilbury wrote: »

Lol no i ate the whole pizza and it was a small thin crust pizza no cheese and all veggies from dominos. Sorry for the confusion.

You can probably get all the nutrition info from the website