Disabled & hopeful

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Brandy. I'm 37 years old. I currently reside in Phoenix, Arizona. Happily divorced for 18 years and fantastically in love with an amazing man and my best friend for the last 6.5 years. Unfortunately I have a rare brain disease among other medical issues. As such am 90% bed bound due to pain and side effects of many medications. I have been able to drop 55lbs and one "size" in the last year just by watching what I eat (types of foods, amount and frequency). However I'm stuck and haven't been able to drop anything more in months. I want to be able to be healthier, feel better, buy clothes, travel, physically look better, etc... I just don't quite know how or what to do to get there with the situation I am in. So in a nutshell that's why I'm here and who I am. I'm just really hoping and praying that a year from now I can be in a much smaller size and weight than I am now. Good luck to all of you in your goals as well! God bless!

Replies

• peppermintroseflowers
    Options
    Good luck with your goals Brandy. Sounds like you have made a really good start already x
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Sounds like you have a good plan and goals. Log everything you eat, weigh/measure/portion out all your foods, keep a journal, keep adding new foods/recipes/spices/activities, etc You can do this. MFP is great for keeping track of what you eat and do.