Baby steps

Options
Hey ladys and gentlemen just here posting for thoes who don't know where or how to start ....lets start of by any little change will have a big affect as long as you keep doing it can be leaving soda pop chips and portion sizes and drinking water with thoes small changes within a week or two you should start seeing differences I my self use to weigh 410 and I started with thoes small steps and then started going to the gym with 20 mins of cardio on the tread mill I saw changes just a few tips to begin with.... Have a great day and let's get started

Replies

• Astronamy82
    Astronamy82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I only reactivated my account yesterday after gaining 8kg (about 18lbs) in a year that I am desperate to get off and I've started with baby steps, reduced my caffeine intake (coca cola) by a third and upping my water, cut back on snacks (chocolate biscuits are my downfall) and had a good look at the kind of foods I was eating and where I needed to change and started walking around the park behind my house.

Just baby steps to start with, thinking these little changes over time will push me to go further instead of just jumping head first into the deep end and not continue.
  • monicaw44
    monicaw44 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    can I add you as a friend?
    how do I do that?
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    B)
  • monicaw44
    monicaw44 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey ladys and gentlemen just here posting for thoes who don't know where or how to start ....lets start of by any little change will have a big affect as long as you keep doing it can be leaving soda pop chips and portion sizes and drinking water with thoes small changes within a week or two you should start seeing differences I my self use to weigh 410 and I started with thoes small steps and then started going to the gym with 20 mins of cardio on the tread mill I saw changes just a few tips to begin with.... Have a great day and let's get started

...or you can just add me...
  • javiybrenda956
    javiybrenda956 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yes of course
    monicaw44 wrote: »

...or you can just add me...

• javiybrenda956
    javiybrenda956 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I only reactivated my account yesterday after gaining 8kg (about 18lbs) in a year that I am desperate to get off and I've started with baby steps, reduced my caffeine intake (coca cola) by a third and upping my water, cut back on snacks (chocolate biscuits are my downfall) and had a good look at the kind of foods I was eating and where I needed to change and started walking around the park behind my house.

Just baby steps to start with, thinking these little changes over time will push me to go further instead of just jumping head first into the deep end and not continue.

Exactly thoes small changes will make you see for your self and it will motivate you to keep going till you hit your goal
  • raelene_wynder
    raelene_wynder Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm on wk 4 and I'm very excited to start seeing some change. I know I will regret it if I quit now. So I guess I'll get up and run