Options

Replies

• jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Okay, now we want a full body pic!:wink:
    We've seen what you look like from the neck up!:bigsmile:
    Now show some skin!:drinker:
    We want to see what 135 looks like! Cause lord knows, I'll never see it!:laugh: :laugh:
    Congrats!
  • DaisyJane
    DaisyJane Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely fantastic. Congratulations- Well done love! You are an inspiration- truly. Thank you for sharing your experience.

xx
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    you are such an inspiration Tam, congratulations! :flowerforyou:

how do you stay motivated Tam? i am trying so hard, and for once in my life that i can remember i wanna be in the 130's, i really need to do this for me

great job hun! :drinker:
    Hey! I think each success I've had with each passing month has kept me motivated. I knew it would take time to reach my goal so I didn't stress. I just kept telling myself that I would get there and even though it does take time to do it right, it's better to be working towards that than to stay where I am! (which was really overweight, miserable, tired, etc).

I decided once and for all to be in control of food and never let it control me again. I was SO tired and fed up of feeling bad about myself for something that is SUPPOSED to contribute to our health. I felt like an idiot wasting resources. You know what I mean???

Just keep going, even if it's a lb a month! It's better than nothing!! :happy:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    We want to see what 135 looks like! Cause lord knows, I'll never see it!:laugh: :laugh:
    Congrats!
    I will! LOL! I need to get my hubby to take a pic of me! Maybe later!

I think you are seeing a little more than my neck!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blushing:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    And thanks again to everyone!!!!!!!!

You guys are so great and it has been your encouragement that has helped me to keep going!

I wish success on all of you!! You are so worth feeling great!

:heart:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!
    That's amazing!
  • Sadeyes2
    Options
    54270g44rkmo6wk.gif :flowerforyou:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You could say you lost you and you found you. :happy: Fantastic job! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    wow awesome job Tam! You look great and I know you must feel amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I reached my goal weight today!! :bigsmile:

I am 135. ( a healthy, fit and strong 135 with an athletic resting heart rate now!):glasses:

On September 6, 2007 I started at 270 lbs. And I have lost 135 lbs to REACH 135 lbs.

So, I have lost myself!!!:noway: :noway:

Just keep on, keepin on everyone!!! Treat your body right and it WILL reward you!!!

:heart:

Congratulations! What perseverence! How about some before and after pics?
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Tam - I've been following your progress, even though I wasn't signed up anymore. That is just too awesome! :flowerforyou: Way to go girl - you are amazing!!!!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the incredibly scary world of maintenance!! :wink: :smile:
  • anony999
    anony999 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!

Sniff, sniff... I remember you when you were this big
    [whips out tape measure, thinks twice, puts tape measure away]

Fantastic job, you should be very proud of yourself! Go treat yourself and demand that all of your friends and family to treat you as well!
  • cwalbrj
    cwalbrj Posts: 61
    Options
    Amazing and awesome.. gives inspiration to all of us here. I have no doubt that many many times people have read your posts and/or your story and it has encouraged them to get through another day of sticking with it. Way to go girl. :flowerforyou:
  • anony999
    anony999 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

I think you are seeing a little more than my neck!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blushing:

OMG

bewbs

Best. Site. Ever.
  • EJWoolcock
    Options
    Congratulations!! What an achievement! I hope you are very, very proud of yourself!!:bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Congrats!

OMG

bewbs

Best. Site. Ever.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You're crazy!!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK TAM!!! :smokin: :smokin:

Congratulations. You are an inspiration to us all..

janiebeth
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    you are such an inspiration Tam, congratulations! :flowerforyou:

how do you stay motivated Tam? i am trying so hard, and for once in my life that i can remember i wanna be in the 130's, i really need to do this for me

great job hun! :drinker:
    Hey! I think each success I've had with each passing month has kept me motivated. I knew it would take time to reach my goal so I didn't stress. I just kept telling myself that I would get there and even though it does take time to do it right, it's better to be working towards that than to stay where I am! (which was really overweight, miserable, tired, etc).

I decided once and for all to be in control of food and never let it control me again. I was SO tired and fed up of feeling bad about myself for something that is SUPPOSED to contribute to our health. I felt like an idiot wasting resources. You know what I mean???

Just keep going, even if it's a lb a month! It's better than nothing!! :happy:

thanks Tam, yep i know exactly what you mean, its hard as i havent got a lot of confidence in myself these days, so its very hard to see the finish line,
    thanks so much for the encouragement :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!