New but without a fitness friend

Options
I really need to lose weight, because I am way too heavy. My only problem? Doing it alone. I dislike working out by myself and I have no idea how to diet the right way. Would anyone care to help me?

Replies

• jellybaby84
    jellybaby84 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Sure, if you want.

I'm a classic 'fall off the wagon' person. Fitness mad for a few weeks then lose it completely again.
  • shannaire
    shannaire Posts: 38
    Options
    Yes I'll try 2 add me x
  • tookie36000
    tookie36000 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am here for you we can take this journey together!! You can add me!
  • maiituu
    maiituu Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I’m not an expert but I have received a lot of advice from professionals.
  • jennbow2011
    Options
    I'm here for you ANY TIME you need me. I'm the same way you are...and most of us seem to be. I don't like to feel 'alone' in this journey. And I tend to 'fall off the wagon' more times than not. I need to lose weight badly. The most success I ever had was with an online buddy who was actually in England. The support I received from here, across an ocean, was the best.

So whatever you need...I'm here, too!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    We're all here to support you online, but if you really need someone to workout with in person, you could post a message here looking for someone in your area.
  • laursed
    laursed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend! You can do it, just take one day at a time. I love this site, everyone is so positive.
  • texakin20
    texakin20 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    One day at a time. You know,, after you lose some weight and that person you run at work or the store notices... it is such a great feeling and worth it. Keep trying, talk to us.. and best of luck. We are all here for same reason :)