Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Do People not Understand what Debate Means?

Options

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    I am not debating the fact that cats are jerks. That's a known fact. They are also dangerous . I met a guy in the er who got a terrible infection by getting scratched by a wild jerky cat. ( that is really true. I honestly met some dude in the er for a cat scratch lol !)

My beef is lack of dog gifs. I feel they are better suited for mfp and I'm truly bothered by this. I feel like members still have a long way to go as far as dog giffing is concerned. And I'm not looking for the average lab or poodle gif. I'm talking about the good stuff. Like french bulldog gifs or even an English bulldog would do.

As a community we have a long way to go still before I could even consider being pleased with the gifs. Work on it people. Work on it.

#doggifsmatter

<3
  • French_Peasant
    French_Peasant Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    *kitten* this *kitten*.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I purposely did not click on this thread because I thought it was going to be a bunch b1tch1n and fighting. I was pleasantly surprised. This is hilarious LOL!
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,982 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    I have seen repeated posts in the debate forums that are not topics for debate, they are questions about weight-loss of lack of it, exercise, and diet, that is, how to and why questions, not what do you think about this topic of debate. That leads to the question in the title, "Do people not understand the meaning of the word "debate"?"

That's exactly why I don't even waste my time reading, posting or flagging threads that don't belong in this subforum any more. I had high hopes for it when it was started, but it's digressed into just another version of General Discussion. The usual inane, redundant genpop threads.

I flagged two or three threads that didn't belong here and they were moved.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    tumblr_nbivkkSL2F1tzofuro1_500.gif
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I am not debating the fact that cats are jerks. That's a known fact. They are also dangerous . I met a guy in the er who got a terrible infection by getting scratched by a wild jerky cat. ( that is really true. I honestly met some dude in the er for a cat scratch lol !)

My beef is lack of dog gifs. I feel they are better suited for mfp and I'm truly bothered by this. I feel like members still have a long way to go as far as dog giffing is concerned. And I'm not looking for the average lab or poodle gif. I'm talking about the good stuff. Like french bulldog gifs or even an English bulldog would do.

As a community we have a long way to go still before I could even consider being pleased with the gifs. Work on it people. Work on it.

#doggifsmatter

nc2dd1g65vpb.png
  • kshama2001
    Options
    024-dog-memes.jpg
  • kshama2001
    Options
    Funny-dog-meme.jpg
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    th?&id=OIP.Me12cac6e1c14a506791a8d347bbf6807H0&w=299&h=204&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    th?&id=OIP.M5f0678923adda3b8ee349a49c88abc44H0&w=204&h=160&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    There is room for all of us. Cat and dog!
    pckqshjlcj9k.jpg
    pbp63huks954.jpg
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

#doggifsmatter

There, there...

oM5P4iV.gif