21 day habit

Options
2»

Replies

• jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Mind if I join? I know I'm late. I'll just have to go an extra week. I need to break myself of mindless eating after dinner.
  • eramos121
    eramos121 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Starting today till the end of April. No processed sugar/sweets. I'm having such an issue with binge stress eating. Any tips--please help!!! I'm desperate to cure my dangerous sugar addiction :(
  • AEPHubinc2015
    AEPHubinc2015 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Sticking to no large portions and seeing results...so far.

Personally, sugar isn't my thing but I have a good friend (British) who has been consistently losing her battle with a serious sugar addiction even though her doctor told her she's "pre-diabetic" and needs to cut way down. So I know it's a tough addiction to beat.

We're trying to do a buddy thing. She calls me when she feels like she's on the way to a sugar binge and we try to work our way around it. Sometimes I talk her out of the house and over to mine or somewhere else. Sometimes we talk about things she can do wherever she is - activities or getting into a conversation with someone - to get her through it. But sometimes she doesn't call and...whoops! sugar!

I think the main thing is to keep trying.

You look pretty young in your profile photo. Great to try to get a handle on this sugar thing before you're 50 and pre-diabetic. :) Good for you!

• Shaikha420
    Shaikha420 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Starting late hope no one mind?
    I'm giving up eating big portion at dinner & trying to focus on small healthy version.
  • Netta2point0
    Netta2point0 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My habit it ice cream and sweets/junk food in general. Just found this challenge, starting it today.
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I'll be getting rid of soda!
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Thursday update- Was not successful. :( But I'm going to be tonight!
  • mammoo41
    mammoo41 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Late start with this challenge but my goal is to continue to eliminate sugar from my diet. I have up diet sodas January 2015 and felt great. However, I continued to use other artificial sweeteners, HFCS, and sugars into my system. I now use only pure liquid stevia and want to continue to avoid the artifical junk and sugars that just increase cravings.
  • preciouss1983
    preciouss1983 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Okay started today. Sorry everyone for not following through but this time I am. I have talked and seen people that have let go of sodas and they have lost weight. So I started today. It will be hard but I am I determined to stay on it. It dont matter what day you start from the day you start count 21 days
  • mammoo41
    mammoo41 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    mammoo41 wrote: »
    Late start with this challenge but my goal is to continue to eliminate sugar from my diet. I have up diet sodas January 2015 and felt great. However, I continued to use other artificial sweeteners, HFCS, and sugars into my system. I now use only pure liquid stevia and want to continue to avoid the artifical junk and sugars that just increase cravings.

Everyday in every way, I am getting better and better.
  • preciouss1983
    Options
    Day 1 success...no coke yay
  • anyaart888
    anyaart888 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My habit is binge eating and Choco and smoking
  • anyaart888
    anyaart888 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Okay started today. Sorry everyone for not following through but this time I am. I have talked and seen people that have let go of sodas and they have lost weight. So I started today. It will be hard but I am I determined to stay on it. It dont matter what day you start from the day you start count 21 days

Go for it and don't stop till you get it to 21 days!
    One day at a time

• preciouss1983
    Options
    Day 2 success no soda
  • preciouss1983
    Options
    Day 3 success no sodas
  • preciouss1983
    Options
    Day 4 success no sodas
  • preciouss1983
    Options
    Day 5 success
  • preciouss1983
    Options
    Day 6 success. Day 7 failed. Day 8 success
  • preciouss1983
    Options
    Day 9 success
  • preciouss1983
    Options
    Day 10 and day 11 I drank a few sips of soda but the taste wasn't the same for me how crazy is that