make sure you are sitting down for this one. NSV

Options
Today I woke up a bit late and my husband sprained his ankle last night so I had to do the morning farm chores meaning I had to cut my morning WOG ( my very slow version of a jog) down to 30 minutes. At the end of my 30 minutes I actually felt BAD--- I WANTED to keep RUNNING!! WHAT:noway: yes I thought to myself BUMMER:grumble: you have to go in and get ready for work when I really want to keep on going. Now 3 months ago my solid reply to runners was "if God had wanted me to run he wouldnt have invented Horses or Cars" now I LIKE IT.:love: My little NSV for today::laugh:

Replies

• NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    love it! I always said, I'm not running unless someone's chasing me. With a bat or a knife or something like that. ha ha.

Great job-your body and your mindset are changing. Love it.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Awake_Alive
    Awake_Alive Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!
  • Caharleygirl
    Caharleygirl Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    lol...awesome!!! keep on wogging!!!
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    congrats! that's wonderful!
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    LOL! THAT IS GREAT FOR YOU! I feel that way sometimes too when I am on my elliptical or in Zumba class. It ends and I'm saying HUH???? What do you Mean over???? I want more!!!!!!!!! Awesome feeling!!!! CONGRATS!
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    I watched Zombieland and one of the rules was something like being in shape because the heavy people get eaten by zombies first!! So I figured I better get in better shape before the Zombie Apocolypse!!!
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!! I cant wait to think the same thing of running.
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I watched Zombieland and one of the rules was something like being in shape because the heavy people get eaten by zombies first!! So I figured I better get in better shape before the Zombie Apocolypse!!!
    You too? I thought a lot about how I would look as a Zombie. They even have programs now, so you can 'Zombify' yourelf.
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    Great NSV:)
  • skbruewer
    skbruewer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    love it! I always said, I'm not running unless someone's chasing me. With a bat or a knife or something like that. ha ha.

Great job-your body and your mindset are changing. Love it.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Ha! I always say I don't run unless I'm being chased by a dog, a man with a knife('cause it's pointless to run from a man with a gun), or occasionally, the police! ;)
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Run Forrest, Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    That is good news!
  • rure13
    rure13 Posts: 86
    Options

I thought the same thing lol
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I wog, too!! Great job...keep it up!
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!!!! Keep it up!
  • wjassell
    wjassell Posts: 104 Member
    Options

The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio. When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... were the fatties.
  • bagpipebecky03
    Options
    This is a great post! Keep going!
  • jacksamjack
    jacksamjack Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    How lovely!! You have really made me smile with this one - well done you!!:flowerforyou:
  • April1975MFP
    Options
    That's great! I can't wait to start feeling like that.
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!