Favorite fitness person

Options
Who is your favorite fitness person on the Internet? I like John Glaude or Obesetobeast. Something about him just seems so genuine, I like the fact that his advice is actually doable, it's not like "eat clean 24-7"

Replies

• k_nelson_24
    k_nelson_24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Cassey Ho with Blogilates! Her happy/cheery attitude is infectious. :)
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I mostly watch internet "fitness personalities" for entertainment not for educational reasons. I like watching the fruitarian types like durianrider and freelee but also like watching the extreme paleo types who only eat what they can hunt and gather like Leonardo DiCaprio as Hugh Glass in the Revenant
    http://m.imdb.com/title/tt1663202/

Ultimately I feel like fitness motivation needs to be internal if you expect it to last a lifetime.

I have nothing against the use of Internet personalities for motivation but for me their purpose is just entertainment.
  • plami_9209
    plami_9209 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Keaira LaShae, her workouts are fun, and different, very effective. If you like dancing this is the fitness guru for you.
  • cbusnightowl
    cbusnightowl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    plami_9209 wrote: »
    Keaira LaShae, her workouts are fun, and different, very effective. If you like dancing this is the fitness guru for you.

I just did one of her workouts for the first time today! Great energy...have followed and will continue to enjoy more of her upbeat go get em attitude! :)
  • plami_9209
    plami_9209 Posts: 67 Member
    Options

I just did one of her workouts for the first time today! Great energy...have followed and will continue to enjoy more of her upbeat go get em attitude! :)
    Try doing her 30 day challenges, I saw great results and I wasn`t doing it properly. The 30 day new year challenge is great for begginers in my opinion, because it has set workouts you have to do day for day.
  • RomanaW
    RomanaW Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Body By Simone. I bought her streaming DVDs. Her body tone ones are awesome.
  • juanmolina081392
    juanmolina081392 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Melissa I watch mostly (I'm talking 99%) John Glaude - O2B also. He was my inspiration to start as my starting weight (370lbs) was the same as his and his story is pretty similar to mine. Discovered him maybe last week of October 2015, started my diet November 2nd, and from 370 am now down to 288 as of yesterday. That is also what I like about him. He seems "real" and very down to earth
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    No one really. I have friends on Facebook that encourage me through their jobs as trainers and some who are avid runners/bicyclists. But no one famous really.
  • ShelJomfp
    ShelJomfp Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Body Project videos are the only free ones I've done more than once so I'd like to include that group as one motivating 'personality'. ;) There's also a new (to me) guy named Millionaire Hoy whose workouts are approachable and allow me to use my own music.

My favorite, look-forward-to-working-out-with-her, paid personality is Cathe in her Live videos. I finally want to work out every day, something I thought would never, ever happen.
  • OfficialDSXIII
    OfficialDSXIII Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have a couple favorites for different reasons. I follow the Hodgetwins because they are hilarious and I also follow Christian Guzman because he shows how he balances his business and activies along with nutrition and fitness.
  • csillabrimer978
    csillabrimer978 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Kelli and Daniel from Fitness Blender
  • csillabrimer978
    csillabrimer978 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Just checked her out she seems pretty funny
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Dom Mazetti and Kali Muscle. not so much for information, but hilarity.
  • shakeirawhitney
    shakeirawhitney Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper.
  • Kelly_2013
    Kelly_2013 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I know he is a comedian but I follow Kevin hart on snapchat and watching him in the gym he has become one of my favorite fitness people!
  • coreyreichle
    coreyreichle Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Brodin.
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian Michaels, a lot. When I first started working out I used her "Shred" videos, and I got completely hooked. She is so motivating and absolutely gorgeous (IMO), oh and watching her slap ladies butts while they workout somehow makes everything even better. I have switched to heavier weights in a gym now, but if I were stuck at home and needed a workout I would not hesitate to do a couple of her sessions.
  • samwiserabbit
    samwiserabbit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I third the Fitness Blender people. They're adorbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!