Captain America : Civil War

Options
MrNundy
MrNundy Posts: 242 Member
Is anyone else dying to see this !!!!??? I honestly can't stay patient !!!!

And if your a marvel fan, its been a long time coming that Stark and Capt turned on each other....

But to add to that, WTF With Spiderman in it.... i don't dig that bit....

BUT OMG , Can MAY Come any slower !!!!

Replies

• wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Well, they had to add in Spiderman because Spiderman played a pivotal role in the comics, first siding with Tony Stark and then betraying him for Captain America.
  • MrNundy
    MrNundy Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Spider-Man still shouldn't be in it lol. It's feels wrong lol. I'm waiting for professor X and wolverine to turn up next
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    MrNundy wrote: »
    Spider-Man still shouldn't be in it lol. It's feels wrong lol. I'm waiting for professor X and wolverine to turn up next

To me, it feels right. The fact that Marvel successfully brokered a deal to bring their most popular hero into the fold is fantastic.
  • tayter_tot7
    tayter_tot7 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Yea I'm pretty excited to see it. I already put that day in to take off work.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    MrNundy wrote: »

That sounds like the best thing ever...they are all in the same universe in the comics.

Spider-Man belongs in the MCU, he and Captain Marvel better be in a movie together!!!
  • Tenster
    Tenster Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait for this. I've watched practically all marvel tv adaptions and movies and love them all
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    cannot wait!! i've had only a few doubts and dislikes with Marvel movies and castings, but for the most part they were put to rest shortly after the movie started.

the worst movie i think is Age of Ultron... i expected more. and yes, i think it's even worse than Iron Man 3.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    also, Bucky and Steve are most definitely best friends.

"do you remember me?"

"i remember your mom..."
  • Toronto6fan
    Toronto6fan Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Can't wait! I go with my 11 year old who is an even bigger fan.