100+ pound weight-loss goal seeking accountability buddies!

Options

Replies

• Zarinelle
    Zarinelle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm Nelle, I have a LOT to lose. I need to lose 139lbs. I've been up and down a lot but I feel like I'm approaching it much better this time, I had loay quite a bit then got married and put on waaay too much love weight. I want to lose weight for myself and because my husband I want kids in the future and I want to set a good example and be at a healthy weight before I get pregnant, I also really want to do parkour ha! I can use all the support I can get l, feel free to add me!
  • AJones1021
    AJones1021 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I'm Angel. I've got well over 100 to lose also. I'm currently 336.9 (my highest) and would like to get down under 200 at some point! I'm 32, married, Mom of a 9-year old, who works full time. Definitely feel free to add me, I'd love to support and be supported!
  • The_Changling
    The_Changling Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I started today and would love to be your friend. I think I could use all the help I can get. I started my 100 pound weight loss journey today.
  • Tannabug2008
    Tannabug2008 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been overweight my entire life. The lowest I can actually remember being was around 180 when I was 16. I'm 26 now and I weigh 236. I started at 243, so I've lost 7 lbs so far and have a lot more to go. I would love to reach 160. So I have another 76 to go. I joined the gym and it has helped a lot. Feel free to add me
  • yvettedutchie
    yvettedutchie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Please add me, looking to lose 120 lbs in the end, now 33 lbs down. Always good to have new motivated friends!!!
  • steelcityethix
    steelcityethix Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me up! I'm aiming for 50 and then seeing where I need to be from that point I definitely have more to lose then 50 I just like to break my large goal up into small goals lol
  • kristenvdv
    kristenvdv Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I have a 100+ to go and would love to learn from each other. Add me as a friend if you'd like.

I've been on MFP for a long time but have never used it too seriously or connected with people... there have been a million excuses. Looking forward to connecting and motivating each other!
  • schmitz17
    schmitz17 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friends too. So please feel free to add me.

I am 35, and have over 100 lbs to lose I am currently at 304 lbs, and I want to be at 200 lbs at least. I am looking for support and motivation. I have lost weight and gained it all back. I would love to lose it and keep it off.
  • kellibee2000
    kellibee2000 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Gimme a paddle, same boat too! I'd like to lose 90+ to get to my lowest adult weight of 170, but I know at my height of 5'4" that I should be at least at 140. I'm a full time program manager with 2 small kids, and want more energy and feel more confident in my skin. Love to have an accountability buddy, too. Feel free to add me, anyone who relates to this :smiley:
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 28, need to lose 100 even after my 35 pounds so far, lol. I yo-yo like a mo-fo, too, but doing great so far. I've hit a plateau, so support is nice :)
  • sajones62
    sajones62 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Started at 456 down to 390 goal is 200 so I will be here a lonnnng time! Anyone please feel free to add me I am here everyday
  • LML1971
    LML1971 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'll be 45 in August and want to try my best to be in the ONEderland (out of the 200's) by then
  • AmandaMMeister
    AmandaMMeister Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and need to lose about 100 pounds! I understand the struggle!
  • kekehunee
    kekehunee Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've been a MFP member for a long time, lost and gained, then gave up! I'm back finally after a long hiatus. I also need to loose 100lbs and am looking for friends. I'm 43, married, an emotional eater and have been heavy my whole life. My biggest milestone so far is I made it on the eliptical for 2 mins at the gym yesterday then cried! The struggle is real...Anyone please add me!
  • kellibee2000
    kellibee2000 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    There's no crying in MFP! (haha, League of their Own anyone?) I hope you are crying for joy, bc sometimes 2 minutes at the gym is a victory in an of itself. I'll borrow from AA, keep coming back! It's hard but so worth it. What you did shows us that you've got what it takes to make your goals & you are tougher than you think ;)
  • MickyMo
    MickyMo Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, I need help and lack discipline! I'm 45, turn 46 in 2 months, and just as last year and the year before that, I'm nowhere near where I had hoped to be. I need to lose 100 lbs. Very overwhelming. Just gotta get a week under my belt and then it will start getting easier. ADD ME!!!
  • FindingLiz016
    FindingLiz016 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You guys are more than welcome to add me:) I'm down 42 but I have another 46 to go
  • HollyFromTexas
    HollyFromTexas Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I started needing to lose 127 pounds. I am down to 80 to go. Feel free to add me. Its great to have friends to encourage and motivate. BTW I am low carbing.
  • Skinnycow918
    Skinnycow918 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need to lose a lot myself. I'm
    30 5"2 and weigh 222
    I need someone I can message when I don't wanna do my workout or wanna eat fried foods or had a very bad choices day
    If anyone is looking for something like that add or message me!
  • BabsG2014
    BabsG2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I seem to be way older than everyone in this thread (70) but still need motivation.