Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Do you pee a lot?

pie_eyes
pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
And is it sudden?

I swear every time I open a faucet of any kind I get the urge to go pee.

I'm only 22.2 so I must be in for a lousy show in the future

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,643 Member
    yeah, but I drink a lot of uh, water...
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I can't go near a bathroom without having to go. My mother in law thinks I have a problem cause she only goes once a day....um I'd say she's the one with the issue
  • Trinique34
    Trinique34 Posts: 53 Member
    I drink around 10 cups a day, so I go every 1/2 hr or so.....my hubby thinks I have a problem too, but he doesn't drink enough water so he's the one with the problem IMO LOL
  • BklynFitGuy
    BklynFitGuy Posts: 712 Member
    Yeah but I also drink water all day.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    I can't go near a bathroom without having to go. My mother in law thinks I have a problem cause she only goes once a day....um I'd say she's the one with the issue

Hahahahaha !
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    You mean like more than 20 times a day? No.
  • PepperzDadyO
    PepperzDadyO Posts: 22 Member
    Someone asked if I was a camel once.....:)
  • TK6299
    TK6299 Posts: 502 Member
    Yes, a ton.. I try to drink a bunch of water daily.
  • thingofstuff
    thingofstuff Posts: 93 Member
    I drink a lot of water and tonnes of green tea (I work at a cafe). I defs have pee'd my pants more than a 20-something year old adult should and never alcohol related HA! I find I am so focused on tasks and try to ignore the urge, but then I start to sweat and hit the point of no return.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    5 or 6 times a day. Usually wake up once, in the middle of the night, too.
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 697 Member
    Depends on how much water I consume but I try to avoid doing so in the wind. ;)
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Constantly. Often 3x throughout the night too. I'm the same...turn on a faucet, gotta pee. Leaving the house? Gotta pee. It's getting annoying because I live in NYC and feel like I can't drink when I'm out because there's no where to go to the bathroom.
  • kdtesoriero
    kdtesoriero Posts: 141 Member
    Yep! Even before I drank a lot of water. And it's really bad when we are out somewhere and I have to find a public bathroom... Omg! Sometimes it's scary how close I come to, well you know, when I don't know where the bathroom is in like a target or Costco... I am worse then a kid being potty trained!
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    I drink quite a bit of water, I know it's water because it's usually within 20-30 minutes of drinking a bunch that I have to go... well I try to get my 8-9 cups in so you can imagine... I think I annoy my co-worker (my backup on the phones) because I'll always be like "be right back" and she just rolls her eyes... girls gotta go a girls gotta go!
  • Jburlen2007
    Jburlen2007 Posts: 59 Member
    If I am well hydrated, I'll use the restroom 2-3 times in half hour. Hard to do many other things!
  • HealthierRayne
    HealthierRayne Posts: 268 Member
    edited April 2016
    This is literally my life slogan.

5af91c2bc0856e0b77a76926b1160598.jpg
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    not as much since my sex life has slowed down......
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member

What?
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    arditarose wrote: »

What?

bad joke dear.....
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    I pee often.