I have 30 lbs I'd like to lose

Options
I could use friends and inspirational people who have to lose/lost that much weight or more. I'm 26 and hate workouts that are labelled "working out". I like hiking and dance dvds. Let's motivate each other

Replies

• dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! If you like hiking and dance DVDs, that's all the exercise you need. I personally hate exercise, and if it wasn't for Zombies Run, I wouldn't get any walking done! Work with what you enjoy and this process will be a lot easier. ^_^
  • AmandaJuneFit
    AmandaJuneFit Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    hey girl ! My weight loss journey consists of losing 55 pounds. I started in February at 217 and i'm now down to 190 lbs. I'd like to be down to 160 by July! I can honestly say ive lost 25 pounds by mainly watching what i eat! Ive made sure my meal portions are smaller and what goes into my mouth is healthy! I still have treat from time to time which i think is ok as long as im not binge eating unhealthy foods. I'd suggest taking a zumba class ! Or to get some extra exercise i like to take my dogs for walks often !
  • Laney293
    Laney293 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi may I join this group too? I've 30lb to lose too. I've recently started running into work 3 times a week from the tube station (we have showers at work so it's ok I'm not smelly!) :) Once I get into the office I also take the stairs (6 flights) to add to my fitness regime. I'm also doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. Hoping to stick to this and lose all the weight by the summer. Do you think it'll work?
  • AmberNew16
    AmberNew16 Posts: 59 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Laney293 wrote: »
    Hi may I join this group too? I've 30lb to lose too. I've recently started running into work 3 times a week from the tube station (we have showers at work so it's ok I'm not smelly!) :) Once I get into the office I also take the stairs (6 flights) to add to my fitness regime. I'm also doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. Hoping to stick to this and lose all the weight by the summer. Do you think it'll work?

I think so! I have Jillian's 30 day shred. I only made it to day 7 when I did it. Maybe I will try again. It's all about fresh starts, right?
  • Laney293
    Laney293 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks, hopefully we can motivate each other.
  • Debwiththecoolhair
    Debwiththecoolhair Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have at least 40lbs I would like to lose. Working out isn't so bad if I can drag myself to the gym. Once I'm there I actually enjoy myself. My favorite are the group classes. Team work! :D
  • AmberNew16
    Options
    Hi! I have at least 40lbs I would like to lose. Working out isn't so bad if I can drag myself to the gym. Once I'm there I actually enjoy myself. My favorite are the group classes. Team work! :D

Thank you Deb!
  • AmberNew16
    Options
    Laney293 wrote: »
    Thanks, hopefully we can motivate each other.

I hope so too