Trying to get shredded

Options
Hey guys, my name's konner I'm 21 and I've been lifting relatively constant since I was 16 years old. I'm very knowlagable when it comes to nutrition and gym advice and would be willing to help anyone out. Recently I have decided I want to achieve the leanest physique I have ever had and the process hasn't been to enjoyable, anyone who has any tips please feel free to share with me. When I started my cut, I was 185 looking to drop to 165, currently I'm around 172 and these last couple pounds are being extremely stuborn!!

Replies

• katiealice16
    katiealice16 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    A newbie here but happy to be your friend, Konner :)
  • kuftae
    kuftae Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation
  • Konnermeckeler108
    Konnermeckeler108 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah man will do!! Same goes to you! Keep up the hard work, let's all make some gains!
  • Konnermeckeler108
    Options
    A newbie here but happy to be your friend, Konner :)

• Konnermeckeler108
    Options
    I'm happy to be your friend too :) if you need any help with your diet let me I'd be happy to give some tips
  • Konnermeckeler108
    Options
    Rilind2014 wrote: »
    In Need of support in nutrition and exercise. Could use your help.

• Konnermeckeler108
    Options
    Ask me anything man I'd be happy to point you in the right direction. But I need to know your current weight goals workout lvl etc