What are some good in the house workouts?

Options
2»

Replies

• Laney293
    Laney293 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Any Beachbody DVDs pr Jillian Michaels, love her!
  • ashleyjongepier
    ashleyjongepier Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    fitnessblender.com, small town, no gym here. I only use fitnessblender and I have had amazing results!
  • lauraesh0384
    lauraesh0384 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I like Walk Away the Pounds, but some days Leslie really annoys me and I just can't do it. The Biggest Loser Power Walk is a great workout, but don't let the name fool you. It's much harder than WATP. Bob has my butt kicked by mile 3. I'm also a big fan of Turbo Jam. I absolutely adore Chalene. She's encouraging, but not annoying.
  • gember85
    gember85 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Buy a skipping rope one of the best exercise you can do x
  • etnicholson
    etnicholson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I recently move to the country. There aren't any gyms within 20 miles. I was wondering if you guys knew any in home workouts(mainly cardio) that's burns a lot of calories

Its the fat you need to burn which in turn will drop the calories. Cardio will only work for the length of time you do it but weight-bearing exercises will continue to burn fat up to 24 hrs after you do them. You don't really need any special equipment except your body weight. Look up bodyweight exercises on utube and you will get lots like pressups, tricep dips (need a chair), superman, plank. For weights use cans of food or bottles of water. if you are looking for cardio, try tuck jumps, pistol squats, running up and down stairs, bear crawl, mountain climber etc. The list is endless. Enjoy the country.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    another fitnessblender.com fan
    also hasfit.com
  • Hawtcookies
    Hawtcookies Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I vouch for fitnessblender too. Their hiit sessions are amazing.
  • drpsamin
    drpsamin Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Beachbody on demand