Before and after belly pics?

Options
I'm looking to see some before and after belly pics for inspiration! I have crazy stretch marks and my stomach hangs a bit. Did you require a tummy tuck? What belly exercises did you do? Thanks for posting!

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I lifted heavy (for me) weights. Stronglifts 5X5.

dnx39rvnxduj.jpg
  • violetness
    violetness Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I would love to see this as well. Hanging tummy, lots of stretch marks, 2 c-sections. I'm pretty sure when I am done I am going to have to do a full body lift.
  • agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    Options

dnx39rvnxduj.jpg

Amazing transformation!! I started lifting in January and my progress isn't near as noticeable. I think I need to do more of a progressive program instead of whatever workout the trainer comes up with that day and maybe go three days a week instead of two.

How heavy is heavy? If you don't mind me asking...just curious!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    agzram wrote: »

dnx39rvnxduj.jpg

Amazing transformation!! I started lifting in January and my progress isn't near as noticeable. I think I need to do more of a progressive program instead of whatever workout the trainer comes up with that day and maybe go three days a week instead of two.

Well, I've been working the program awhile. I am squatting 190 lbs, benching 125 lbs, and deadlifting 225 pounds. I didn't start there, though!
  • lovinlife1687
    lovinlife1687 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    rig708dmbhai.jpeg
  • kinman0555
    kinman0555 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to see some pictures! I have stretch marks from having 4 children. 3 of the deliveries were c sections. I'm done having kids and trying to lose 30 pounds. So hard!
  • Btheodore138
    Btheodore138 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I am all gut. My weight gain tends to be in the stomach/arm/torso area. Even at my lightest (130lbs, 5'2) I still had a belly. I'd like to see if someone with the same problem areas was able to have a flat tummy without surgery involved.
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    You can check out my profile pic, my phone won't post pics on here for some reason.
  • Lewisg51
    Lewisg51 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    ny2bqvlcos6d.jpg
    Crappy quality, but this is the oldest belly picture I have of me. This was 2009-2010ish, probably 135-140lbs.

aylmu3ynfzba.jpg
    This was shortly after I started lifting in mid-2014. Around 130lbs.

bc0nvj1n6z5g.jpg
    This was me at my smallest last Summer, around 116lbs. Not a maintainable weight for me unless I wanted to be hungry all day. So I gained a little bit back...

mg5sdzw33bxa.jpg
    This was my maintenance stage, 118-121lbs.

de8kt114oehc.jpg
    This was at the end of my bulk in February of this year. I was 130lbs. If you compare this to the second picture of me at the same weight, you can see what changes occurred just from lifting.

I'm currently cutting and am sitting around 125lbs, but I haven't taken any recent belly shots.

That is an awesome transformation.
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Lewisg51 wrote: »
    ny2bqvlcos6d.jpg
    Crappy quality, but this is the oldest belly picture I have of me. This was 2009-2010ish, probably 135-140lbs.

aylmu3ynfzba.jpg
    This was shortly after I started lifting in mid-2014. Around 130lbs.

bc0nvj1n6z5g.jpg
    This was me at my smallest last Summer, around 116lbs. Not a maintainable weight for me unless I wanted to be hungry all day. So I gained a little bit back...

mg5sdzw33bxa.jpg
    This was my maintenance stage, 118-121lbs.

de8kt114oehc.jpg
    This was at the end of my bulk in February of this year. I was 130lbs. If you compare this to the second picture of me at the same weight, you can see what changes occurred just from lifting.

I'm currently cutting and am sitting around 125lbs, but I haven't taken any recent belly shots.

That is an awesome transformation.

Very nice progress. You look best at 120-130.
  • Btheodore138
    Btheodore138 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    5'4.5" and around 122.3 lbs.
    q422xbhgh271.jpg

pipuncgbaqp2.jpg

To:
    0iuwl2sw48p2.jpg

I do have loose skin/possibly fat still on my lower abdomen. I have had 2 C-sections and was really obese after my first (second was mid weight loss journey) I'm going to wait and see if it adjusts any or not. Then I might consider surgery (although my doctor said I might want to have a consultation with the people who do laser lipo and see if that's an option instead of the typical tummy tuck....might as well see since it's cheaper and supposedly less down time, but I'm still going to wait at least another year before deciding what I will or will not do)

I have always incorporated strength training in some form as I lost weight. Last year I started lifting weights (Stronglifts 5x5/which I love).

Thank you so much for posting this! It's good to see what to look forward to when I lose the weight! Awesome transformation!
  • abstrakt_star
    abstrakt_star Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great job, ladies! Thanks for posting :)
  • Manly_hood
    Manly_hood Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    rig708dmbhai.jpeg

That is a very good transformation in 11 days
  • agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    agzram wrote: »

dnx39rvnxduj.jpg

Well, I've been working the program awhile. I am squatting 190 lbs, benching 125 lbs, and deadlifting 225 pounds. I didn't start there, though!

Damn girl!! So awesome....those numbers are mind blowing to me at this stage of my journey! You look fantastic!
  • hzl22
    hzl22 Posts: 157 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    q422xbhgh271.jpg

pipuncgbaqp2.jpg

To:
    0iuwl2sw48p2.jpg

I do have loose skin/possibly fat still on my lower abdomen. I have had 2 C-sections and was really obese after my first (second was mid weight loss journey) I'm going to wait and see if it adjusts any or not. Then I might consider surgery (although my doctor said I might want to have a consultation with the people who do laser lipo and see if that's an option instead of the typical tummy tuck....might as well see since it's cheaper and supposedly less down time, but I'm still going to wait at least another year before deciding what I will or will not do)

I have always incorporated strength training in some form as I lost weight. Last year I started lifting weights (Stronglifts 5x5/which I love).

Wow!! Great job!! Very inspiring !
  • hzl22
    hzl22 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    hzl22 wrote: »
    q422xbhgh271.jpg

pipuncgbaqp2.jpg

To:
    0iuwl2sw48p2.jpg

w

Wow!!! Amazing! Great job! Very inspiring !
  • alynxx2016
    alynxx2016 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow you all look amazing!
  • RWClary
    RWClary Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!