Newish here and looking for support/motivation buddies...And abs...

Options
crazytop11
crazytop11 Posts: 2 Member
edited April 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi :) I'm Amanda, I have been on and off of here since 2013. In 2011-2012 I weighed 181 and got down to 127. In 2013 I weighed 130-135. Now, I am 5'6 and offically weigh the most I ever have at 188. Looking to drop down to 135! Just looking for friends to keep the motivation and maybe some ideas here and there. I just broke up with my boyfriend of 2 years... So trying to get my life together mentally, financially, and physically! Get hot and get back out there. ;) but more importantly this is for me.

Replies

• Lewisg51
    Lewisg51 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your break up, but good to see you are looking to get your life together, same as me at the minute, trying to get on track in life and get hot haha. I wish you all the best with your goal, you can do it easily. Feel free to add me.
  • squiffy93
    squiffy93 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Amanda too :) glad to hear that you are doing this for yourself! Definitely the best incentive to have. I'd happily to be your friend and share some ideas with you. I'm not looking to lose tonnes of weight but trying to eat more healthily and exercise more. Motivation to keep logging in here would be great!!
  • sarahheimel33
    sarahheimel33 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    135 is my goal weight too!