What would you do tomorrow if...

Options

Replies

• BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I would go pick up Carl and Max and start cruising these streets and beaches that the all the hawties would B at.

:love: :love: :love:

Hey Max what kinda MPG does your van get. Maybe we will take yours.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I would go pick up Carl and Max and start cruising these streets and beaches that the all the hawties would B at.

:love: :love: :love:

Hey Max what kinda MPG does your van get. Maybe we will take yours.

Woot_Emoticon.gif
    I`m in...lets go! :drinker:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Go to Disney since I could ride the rides and not get tired walking all day-- but I think I'd still be afraid of heights! Shucks! Looks like it's the teacup for me. :laugh:
    Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I'd probably still feel like I was fat and needed to lose more. LOL

(just being honest!) :embarassed:

Oh Wolfena! Shame on you - I just checked out your profile - 60 lbs lost and only 8 to go - You are already thin and gorgeous. You should be dancing and laughing and patting yourself on the back. You are beautiful and young. Enjoy it!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Violet_Mist
    Options
    I'd probably take my clothes off and try to see if I was dreaming or not. I would also step on a scale to make sure that was accurate too. Then I'd start screaming my head off and tell everyone I know about all the weight I lost. :laugh: After that, I'd have to go shopping cause I wouldn't fit into my clothes anymore! I'd probably be the happiest person in the world, and I'd never relapse again!:drinker:
  • Violet_Mist
    Options
    The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world.

LMBO!
    I used to love that show!
    I loved that show too! The 90's were awesome!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world.

OMGah, I SNORTED when I read this. :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: I'm glad I didn't have coffee in my mouth or it would be all over my computer right now!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I'd break out all my before the baby clothes and maybe apply for a position at a nudy bar just to see if I still had it:laugh:

OMGah, so glad I wasn't the only one who thought of shakin' it at a strip club :laugh:
  • mandersen16
    Options
    Maybe not a nudy club but at least for my husband so he can remember what it was like when I was that size!

I would rub it in my families face and I know that sounds terrible but I have been the fat kid for 3 years now and I'm tired of it. My dad even tells his co-workers he feels sorry for me because I inherited his gut! IT'S NOT THAT BIG!!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    OMGah, so glad I wasn't the only one who thought of shakin' it at a strip club :laugh:

Shake it, shake it, shake it like a Polaroid picture.....:bigsmile:
  • furrflys
    Options
    if I started shakin it now, it would be some time before it stopped shakin I fear. :laugh:
  • AllenMom4
    AllenMom4 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    for real! Even though streakin would be a blast! I would treat myself to a shopping spree
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I'd take a deep breath and sit in complete isolation for some time. Just to figure out what took place..
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    Do it with the lights on
  • furrflys
    Options
    Do it with the lights on

OMG ROFLAO
  • MrsJ
    MrsJ Posts: 27
    Options
    Wear a bikini for my husband until it was time for it to come off!!
  • proudmomof2
    Options
    Try to learn to walk in high heels...I'm 29 and wore ballerina slippers in my wedding which my dress covered. Go to a distant city away from my own and just dress provocative to feel that youthful feeling without my kids around just for one day. Get the courage go dancing in public which I love dancing and learn to salsa. For the most part I would be fearful of the weight returning so I would be cautious and keep my energy focused on my inspirations.:bigsmile:
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Celabrate - Get drunk and then get back on track.:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Drive to CO for some R & R.
    :bigsmile:
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Drive to CO for some R & R.
    :bigsmile:

:smile: I love your picture, Before. What a classic photo!:smile: