Cambridge Diet West Bridgford Notts

Options
Hi All
I am starting the Cambridge diet on Monday but with so few calories to survive on each day, was wondering how it would take its toll whdn exercising. Has anyone got any tips or advice? Thank you xx

Replies

• rybaczok
    rybaczok Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Whats the Cambridge diet?
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    how many calories a day?
  • MissMoneyPenny656
    MissMoneyPenny656 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    rybaczok wrote: »
    http://m.cambridgeweightplan.com/whats-the-plan
    Hoping this link works! If not google will tell you all you need to know. It starts off at under 500 calories a day in the first phase and goes up as the weight comes off
  • MissMoneyPenny656
    Options
    how many calories a day?

Its 440 calories in the first phase
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I did years yoyoing on CDP made my hair fall out memory bad periods messed up
    Last year I did similar made me hemoragh looked it up its common it messes your hormones up as your having too low calories.

My recommendation is only do it until you can't do it again first time is easy after that you'll yoyo
    Remember the big losses are water & glycon stores you'll lose muscle too.

I'd go on mfp you won't feel deprived vlcd are harsh I've done them so many times ended up 60lbs heavier after losing 3 stone in 12 weeks a few times. The deprivation usually catches up when we stop.

If you decide to stick at it then good luck :) there are cheaper plans that are identical
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    rybaczok wrote: »
    http://m.cambridgeweightplan.com/whats-the-plan
    Hoping this link works! If not google will tell you all you need to know. It starts off at under 500 calories a day in the first phase and goes up as the weight comes off

Your not allowed to do that on here it's advertisement
  • MissMoneyPenny656
    Options
    size102b wrote: »
    Last year I did similar made me hemoragh looked it up its common it messes your hormones up as your having too low calories.

My recommendation is only do it until you can't do it again first time is easy after that you'll yoyo

I'd go on mfp you won't feel deprived vlcd are harsh I've done them so many times ended up 60lbs heavier after losing 3 stone in 12 weeks a few times. The deprivation usually catches up when we stop.

If you decide to stick at it then good luck :) there are cheaper plans that are identical

Omg! That's definately something to bear in mind. I shall be putting these to the consultant as theyre very worrying side effects. Thankyou so much for your advice xxx
  • Therealobi1
    Options
    size102b wrote: »

After your experiences I can't believe you would recommend this
  • Therealobi1
    Options
    how many calories a day?

Its 440 calories in the first phase

Too low. Why deprive yourself like this
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    VLCD's aren't allowed.
  • MissMoneyPenny656
    Options
    VLCD's aren't allowed.

Aren't allowed? I dont understand
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    VLCD's aren't allowed.

Aren't allowed? I dont understand

3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders

a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.
    b) Profiles, groups, messages, posts, or wall comments that encourage anorexia, bulimia, or very low calorie diets of any kind will be removed, and may be grounds for account deletion. This includes positive references to ana/mia, purging, or self-starving. Our goal is to provide users with the tools to achieve their weight management goals at a steady, sustainable rate. Use of the site to promote, glamorize, or achieve dangerously low levels of eating is not permitted.
    c) Photos intended to glamorize extreme thinness will be deleted.
    d) Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal. A growing list of support resources can be found in our Eating Disorder Resources page.