Needing tips to lose 50lbs

Options
Hello everyone in denesha a mothet of two (3 and 5 months) i want to change my whole everything to rating right and exercise just dont quite know how .all advise is welcomed.thanx in advance and gd luck to everyone

Replies

• Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    eat at a calorie deficit
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    log into myfitnesspal, set up your goals and eat at the calorie amount they tell you. utilize this website. make friends, join challenges, research information for yourself, and learn to eat the right amounts of foods and you can lose weight.
  • noah2blessed
    noah2blessed Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your advice
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Make changes that you can live with. Don't cut foods out of your diet, just watch your portion. Log your food accurately, down to getting a scale to weigh food. Keep going even when you have a bad day. If you use MFP to calculate your calories, be honest with your activity level and don't change the calories manually (MFP gives you a realistic deficit based on your goals) because you want a bigger loss.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options
    I've lost 35 pounds so far by eating less and moving more.

Focusing on foods that satiate me has been very helpful. http://www.nutrition.org.uk/healthyliving/fuller/understanding-satiety-feeling-full-after-a-meal.html

Committing to weighing and logging my foods, and to exercising, has been key as well.
  • ridge4mfp
    ridge4mfp Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Don't make the mistake of getting discouraged when your weight fluctuates. Even while losing weight overall, it will go up and down with water weight, TOM, etc. Just watch the trends.
  • drpsamin
    drpsamin Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Don't weigh yourself too often, once a week or once every 2 weeks
    Eat at a deficit
    Get some activity going