Do you burp in front of your SO

Options
2»

Replies

• headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    whmscll wrote: »
    When you're married you accept a lot about each other. We both burp and fart around each other. We try to keep the farts private, but not always possible, depending on what we ate for dinner, LOL.

This started out cute then got strange right at the end.
  • NYRhockey00
    NYRhockey00 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Constantly....and hers are typically louder.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    No. If I have to burp because I'm drinking a soda I'll kind of hold it in and not let go. If I know it's going to be a baby burp I might do it.
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Yup, all day....all nite...I can't help myself! After 22 years together, I don't even think he notices...farting is another story, neither of us really have farted around each other, I can probably count on one hand the times one slipped out....just courtesy I think, not something we ever talked about...My ex was a farting machine tho...could empty rooms....

Sounds like my dad. Not sure who was worse, him or the dog.
  • napomp85
    napomp85 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Yup gotta be yourself
  • kwiatrtdy2
    kwiatrtdy2 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I burp loudly and proudly, more so than he does I think. I think I would curl up and die if I ever farted in front of him though.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Almost never and definitely not on purpose. There are no shared bodily functions here. Some things should be kept private, IMO.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    kwiatrtdy2 wrote: »
    I burp loudly and proudly, more so than he does I think. I think I would curl up and die if I ever farted in front of him though.

Seconded
  • meredithgir199
    meredithgir199 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    there isn't much that I don't do (and vice versa) in front of my husband.