My journey from 410 pounds!!

Options
Hello, I'm Big Kerm and I'm obese. I am a husband and father of 7. This is my second go round with weight loss as I dropped over 130 pounds only to give up and gain 65 back. I have got my mind right and ready to kick obesity to the curb for good. Follow me on twitter@bigkermslife, Instagram @bigkermdaddy and you can follow my journey on YouTube https://youtu.be/y-xz8RJzflg

Replies

• cmstanford1952
    cmstanford1952 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hopefully you will love yourself along the way to overcoming obesity. Determination is good because, as you know, you can't be in denial but "kicking obesity to the curb" shows that you're angry about the situation. We all get angry, but it's what we do with it that truly matters. I suggest turning that anger into advocacy efforts to create a better food industry that uses less sugar and sodium (as one example)!
  • bigkermslife
    bigkermslife Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Not angry just ready. And I totally agree with you on sugars but I hold myself responsible for getting to this point. I'm motivated and ready for the new me and I enjoy life and I choose to make myself who I know I can be! Thanks for the response!!
  • ivetastic
    ivetastic Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hopefully you will love yourself along the way to overcoming obesity. Determination is good because, as you know, you can't be in denial but "kicking obesity to the curb" shows that you're angry about the situation. We all get angry, but it's what we do with it that truly matters. I suggest turning that anger into advocacy efforts to create a better food industry that uses less sugar and sodium (as one example)!

I think it's just a saying and not really shows anger... I think it shows determination to stand up again once you have fallen! And if it works for him then that's all that matters
  • bigkermslife
    Options
    Thank you it is determination not anger it's motivation or fuel. I am a very happy person and do love myself and life. Thank you
  • ivetastic
    ivetastic Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    @bigkermslife hope everything goes well for you!
  • bigkermslife
    Options
    Thank you add me as a friend and you can always follow me support great in a journey like mine!
  • bigkermslife
    Options
    Thanks please check out my journey as well on YouTube https://youtu.be/y-xz8RJzflg