Vegan/vegetarian friends wanted :)

Options
Looking for more like minded friends. Been at this a year and fell off a few times back at it again and need motivation from good people

Replies

• sehenson00
    sehenson00 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am currently a vegetarian with hopes of transitioning to vegan. Feel free to add me.
  • Michaelxo444
    Michaelxo444 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Vegan feel free to add me
  • jaynemclabo
    jaynemclabo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've just recently started the vegan lifestyle! Feel free to add me.
  • 120andme
    120andme Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am a vegan also, back on the wagon again and looking for MFP friends.
  • NikishaRichelle
    NikishaRichelle Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Mostly vegan, occasional free range egg here and there. But you can add me!
  • Ange_
    Ange_ Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian with limited dairy due to a intolerance. I'd love some new friends on here.
  • jfp420
    jfp420 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I'm vegetarian trying hard to become a vegan. Cheese keeps tripping me up here or there.
  • alkasrivastava63
    alkasrivastava63 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, life long vegetarian, not a vegan. Feel free to add me
  • smit7633
    smit7633 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Not sure why vegans or vegetarians are the "good people" so maybe I'm not like minded enough for you, but I do eat meat only one meal a week and I know a lot of tasty veggie recipes.

My food diary is open add me if you want to
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I've been vegan for over a decade. Are we talking plant based diet here or actual vegan lifestyle?
  • diemos9
    diemos9 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    smit7633 wrote: »
    Not sure why vegans or vegetarians are the "good people" so maybe I'm not like minded enough for you, but I do eat meat only one meal a week and I know a lot of tasty veggie recipes.

My food diary is open add me if you want to

Not good people lol just like minded... can help with food issues better is all and food diary
  • diemos9
    diemos9 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've been vegan for over a decade. Are we talking plant based diet here or actual vegan lifestyle?

Umm... hmm guess I don't know
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I been vegan for a couple months. Just learing. glad to see this here I am on Mcdougall plant base diet
  • tulipzz
    tulipzz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Its amazing to see so many vegetarians/vegans here!

I'm a vegetarian, (trying to be a vegan) :smile:
  • tulipzz
    Options

How is plant based diet different from Vegan lifestyle?

• kefullarton27
    kefullarton27 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian for 14+ years.. Aim to transition to vegan one day, but need to get over my love for cheese! Feel free to add me :) quite new to this!
  • justrollme
    justrollme Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    tulipzz wrote: »

"Plant-based" usually implies the choice is dietary only, whereas veganism is an ethical choice regarding animal lives. Examples include choosing not to purchase or wear leather/wool/silk or anything with any type of animal ingredient in it.
  • tulipzz
    Options
    justrollme wrote: »
    tulipzz wrote: »

"Plant-based" usually implies the choice is dietary only, whereas veganism is an ethical choice regarding animal lives. Examples include choosing not to purchase or wear leather/wool/silk or anything with any type of animal ingredient in it.

So, my diet is vegetarian and I lead a vegan lifestyle.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I am eating plant base diet no meat. chesse, oil. no meat product so don't know what I am. Now you have me confuse I thought I was a vegan.