Hi

Options
Hi,
I am a working mom with 3 kids. Our children are 5, 2.5 and 5 months. I would like to loose the baby weight, gain some muscels and live a healthier lifestyle. Hubby gained some symphathy weight with me, so he is also signed up with me and we are taking this journey together.

I am also breastfeeding so I have to do this slow and steady. I hope to encourage and meet people as we all try to strive for a healtheir way of living.

Replies

• dosesr4winners20
    Options
    Hello and welcome aboard! you've got my support and most certainly come to the right place!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Just add 500 calories on you calories selection for the day and try to workout at least 5 times a week. :) YOu can do this. I dropped 80 lbs after having my son 6 years ago and i was breast feeding.
  • _Christina_
    Options
    You can do it mama!!
  • sarahttini
    sarahttini Posts: 186
    Options
    Welcome, you got this and have my support - feel free to add me as a friend :flowerforyou:
  • April1975MFP
    Options
    Oh my, you have all made me feel so welcome! :bigsmile:. Thank you all so much. And I found the breast feeding "food". Thank goodness!! I really needed that extra 500 calories.:happy: