Zumba

Options
Hey :) I have the dvd sets of zumba. The one that comes with 5 dvds and the toning sticks. I was wondering if anyone else has the same set as me? And if anyone has seen any results yet.I currently weigh 229lbs and was hoping to find anyone who has weighed or weighs the same as me and has lost weight doing zumba. Thanks :)

Replies

• mamasitatata
    Options
    Hi!! I stated doing zumba in the classes and LOVE it!!! On my days off from the classes I do it at home (I borrowed my moms set..the same you have) I don't fall in your weight category, but I'm looking to lose around 15 lbs. I just started mfp yesterday and have lost 1 lb. How do you like Zumba?
  • nerdlyness
    nerdlyness Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've been taking a Zumba class now for 3 weeks (Tuesday's and Thursday's for 2 hours each time) and I've lost 7 pounds. You burn about 500-1000 calories per hour depending on the intensity, so stick with it because it works!
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Hi!! I stated doing zumba in the classes and LOVE it!!! On my days off from the classes I do it at home (I borrowed my moms set..the same you have) I don't fall in your weight category, but I'm looking to lose around 15 lbs. I just started mfp yesterday and have lost 1 lb. How do you like Zumba?
    I love love love it! It's not a boring exercise that you feel like you have to do. I look forward to doing it everyday and i love how i feel after its done :) But i know being new on MFP is lonely at first lol I just joined not to long ago myself but feel free to add me if u want :)
  • michelleagrela
    michelleagrela Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I teach Zumba but before that I was taking the classes. I have lost 78 pounds so far. I think it is a great workout that is fun!!!!
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    I teach Zumba but before that I was taking the classes. I have lost 78 pounds so far. I think it is a great workout that is fun!!!!
    78lbs? Really,thats amazing :)
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I have the same set and I've lost all of the weight posted here. I tried a class (after a year of doing the DVDs) and was sooooo disappointed. I really love the DVDs - so fun!