Feelings about beachbody

Options
tgcmomof3
tgcmomof3 Posts: 35 Member
I'm not a coach, but I know someone who is and I feel like I am being pressured to becoming a coach... What are people's feelings about beachbody good or bad?

Replies

• stajieenikkie
    stajieenikkie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I feel a lot of pressure from those people too I use some of it. It not all
  • sarahheimel33
    sarahheimel33 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    They probably make money from enrolling you. I became an advocare distributor recently and one of the ways to make money is getting other people involved. It stinks!
  • Natural_is_better
    Natural_is_better Posts: 42 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    tgcmom3 wrote: »
    I'm not a coach, but I know someone who is and I feel like I am being pressured to becoming a coach... What are people's feelings about beachbody good or bad?

To be a coach you have to pay 15.95 a month. If you want to earn success club you have to pay 2.99 a week. To keep your rank and make bonuses you and all your coaches below you have to have a personal volume of 99 which means you have to spend $100 a month each. in order to go up in ranks you have to put coaches under you and coaches underneath them. so add all that up what do you get a pyramid scheme. roughly an estimate is that in order to be a coach you have to pay approximately $1,600 a year. I was a coach for six months. I joined because I thought I was helping out a hard-working single motivated young mother. I did not know what kind of BS I would get myself into. It really took all the fun out of working out to tell you the truth.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    They're workouts are fine if you are into those type of workouts.

The rest is poo. Coaches are a joke.
  • Natural_is_better
    Natural_is_better Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    They're workouts are fine if you are into those type of workouts.

The rest is poo. Coaches are a joke. [/quo

I really think that continuing to support an MLM only makes them more successful which will lead to ripping more and more people off everyday
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    beachbody is a multi level marketing company . just like it works, isagenix, and all the other snake oil peddlers.

They sell low quality , high cost products.

• dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    One of my Facebook friends sends me a private text message. She doesn't normally text me.The way she did it was suspicious. She asked me how I was doing I told her i am fine. She says I know you are a fitness buff and i would like to add you to my page about nutrition and tips to stay healthy i didn't have a problem with that. Then she asked me if i drink protein shakes. I said occasionally i get them from my local health food store. Then she says have i ever heard of Isagenix. I told her yes I have but I am good though! I was totally not interested. Don't sell me on some overpriced garbage.
  • tgcmomof3
    tgcmomof3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    That's pretty much how my situation went as well. There was a group that came across my Facebook page about walking, then next thing I know I'm being pestered about beachbody. I have tried shakeology, and yea it is good, but for the price and the headaches I'd have to go through, it's not worth it.