60 Pounds Down in 6 months!

Options
tilakpat520
tilakpat520 Posts: 7 Member
edited April 2016 in Success Stories
I just want to start by saying I couldn't have done this without this app and it's community also! Thank you MyFitnessPal for helping me get started on this journey!! I started at the weight of 250 pounds and I am now down to 190 pounds and still working towards my goal. I lost weight at a steady rate of 10 pounds per month! It's not much but its better than what I started with. I stuck to a diet of 1500 calories a day and only drank strictly water for the past 6 months. I quit soda and all other drinks cold turkey. But, I did not change any of the food I ate. I ate whatever I wanted as long as it fit into my 1500 calories for the day. And no, I didn't watch my macros and I'm still loosing. As for exercise, I stuck to cardio for the pass 6 months, and now I'm looking to start lifting. I feel great and have so much more energy. Hopefully I can keep my weightloss up and reach my goals, because I am no where near finished with my journey yet. This is just the beginning. ☺️
eox9g8te6tdn.jpeg
vqdr8f0vkrav.jpeg
zqjppec32kpe.jpeg
iiq6n2oogkm2.jpeg
s7mqtbcf55wz.jpeg
neyz2fdud8k1.jpeg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!