My first 50 days.

Options
lostgoals
lostgoals Posts: 57 Member
I am pleased with the results so far, I am not half way there yet but I have enough progress I can honestly say I haven't felt this well in years.

Me February 15th (300 plus, the scale stopped at 300.....)

ky6gcnlcpdfd.jpg

Me today (260ish)

aetitgrjqbfu.jpg

Counting calories, wish I knew about this years ago... But 40 is the new 30 right :)

Replies

• Rowood101
    Rowood101 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Great work (and "yes" 40 is the new 30 and I don't say that 'cos I'm 41). Keep it up!
  • lostgoals
    Options
    Rowood101 wrote: »
    Great work (and "yes" 40 is the new 30 and I don't say that 'cos I'm 41). Keep it up!

Yeah I will hit 40 in 22 more days (not that I am counting lol) It was one of my motivators. The biggest is my 12 year old non verbal autistic daughter, I realized the longer I am around the better her life can be. My initial goal was get to 200 pounds but now that I am close to half way there I am shooting for lower LOL the power is in all of us.
  • LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You're doing so great!! Keep it up!!!
  • lostgoals
    Options
    You're doing so great!! Keep it up!!!
    Thank you, long way to go and a longer life to look forward too :)
  • Chris_2013
    Chris_2013 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Congrats I also am just over 50 days in and feeling great. Keep it up!
  • TristansHawk
    TristansHawk Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!
  • lostgoals
    Options
    Thanks :smiley: I crossed MFPs 40 pounds lost mark this mornings weigh in. I probably lost a bit more than that but if not I am happy at 40 lost so far.

Now that I can actually jog the weight seems to be sliding off my body, and I am feeling like a kid again! lol
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    lostgoals wrote: »
    Thanks :smiley: I crossed MFPs 40 pounds lost mark this mornings weigh in. I probably lost a bit more than that but if not I am happy at 40 lost so far.

Now that I can actually jog the weight seems to be sliding off my body, and I am feeling like a kid again! lol

Great job! I know what you mean about feeling better. In my case 60+ is the new 50+.
  • lostgoals
    Options
    Rocknut53 wrote: »
    lostgoals wrote: »

Great job! I know what you mean about feeling better. In my case 60+ is the new 50+.

I am hoping because I feel like I lost a few decades sitting on tush to large to move around much lol And I hit 40 years old the end of this month, and I wanna live and I mean enjoy this life!
  • samwiserabbit
    samwiserabbit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Nice! I just passed day 50 and boy, you're sure outpacing me :) You're doing great, keep it up!
  • lostgoals
    Options
    Nice! I just passed day 50 and boy, you're sure outpacing me :) You're doing great, keep it up!

I had/have a LOT to lose tho :) thanks and counting calories is the "secret" that's not a secret to me anymore lol

• cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!