Weekend Support

Options
Anyone else have trouble staying motivated to not make bad choices on the weekend? I continue to workout hard. I eat well in week days but the weekends KILL me. Ugh

Replies

• Justifier
    Justifier Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Weekends used to be the bane of my healthy eating existence. Now, I have a different perspective. Weekends are time for meal prep and trying out recipes I may not have time or energy for during the week. I spend a lot of my weekend in the kitchen now, and I'm enjoying it.

Week days are definitely easier though because I have a schedule and food prepped.
  • OhioBrian40
    OhioBrian40 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I did not eat 1.5 cinnamon rolls today, and it does not happen to be the weekend
  • billutzman
    billutzman Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Yep. Today was pizza and no way I could pass up buffalo chicken dip and tostitos.
  • chrlslove7
    chrlslove7 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Yes, that's me. It really sucks. I do great on weekdays though. Grrr!!
  • elaineamj
    elaineamj Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I try to set aside extra calories for the weekend. I hear ya - it seems to be mostly in the weekends that go over!
  • Tempest07
    Tempest07 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Yup days off make it hard. Get togethers and such. Stay strong!
  • kyliemiller853
    kyliemiller853 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ugg. It's so hard to eat healthy when there are so many temptations
  • dbmeyers23
    dbmeyers23 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yep...same problem here. I try to workout out a little extra on weekends and if I have booze keep the food portion somewhat clean. But...doesn't always work out that way.
  • luissc3388
    luissc3388 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I find it the other way around; over the weekend I've plenty of time to prepare my food so I usually cook Saturday for the two days then hit the gym ( I've been saving stretching/sauna/jacuzzi for the weekend )

I've busy 12h days ( gym included ) so Sunday I take my time to cook for the next 2-3 days, which means I will consciously prepare clean meals