New Balance HRM!!! :)

Options
I just wanted to put this out there... yesterday i bought the New Balance N4 HRM and i looooooove it. I got it at Target for 70 bucks. I highly suggest getting one if you dont already have an HRM!!!!!!!

Replies

• Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    i have the same one and i love it :) I had the other new balance without the chest strap and it was totally inaccurate.
  • StShellie
    StShellie Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey, are you talking about the wrist watch HRM?? If you are, that is the one I have... from Target... and I absolutely love it!! Not chest strap, just had to calculate my low and high bpm using that equation. Can't think of what its called. Plugged it in the watch, and boom, its great! Just put my little fingers on it, and it tells me my bpm and calories burned during working out! I LOVE IT!!!
  • spaztastic13
    spaztastic13 Posts: 229
    Options
    The one i have has a chest strap.....looooove it!!!!!
  • kriots
    kriots Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    :
    I just wanted to put this out there... yesterday i bought the New Balance N4 HRM and i looooooove it. I got it at Target for 70 bucks. I highly suggest getting one if you dont already have an HRM!!!!!!!

I got the exact one too! but about 2 weeks ago, on sale for 60.00 :drinker: i love it
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I got one off Ebay for $42 and I really like it. No complaints, it's great.