What do you order at Starbucks/weight loss

Options
I want to get something from Starbucks today, but don't want to drink too many calories. Healthier options that taste good?? Thanks!

Replies

• WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    Options
    I don't know how much is "too many" calories for you, but I generally order a Trenta Iced Coffee with whole milk and sugar free syrup (depends on my mood which one I get).
  • Fitwarrior7_Round_2
    Fitwarrior7_Round_2 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Venti Pike Place Non Fat Milk one sweet n low.
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Black hot/iced coffee
    Double espresso with some splenda and a little bit of cocoa powder
    Unsweetened iced/hot tea. I really like the iced passion tea with a little bit of splenda (now you got me craving one. I might need to walk to Starbucks before class).

I gave up with their "skinny" drinks. Half the time, they give me the regular syrup instead of the sugar free (I know because I check the drink with my blood sugar meter to make sure I'm getting what I asked for -if I get a reading that says HI, it's definitely not a skinny drink).
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon Dolce coffee - not the latte.
  • bradygin
    bradygin Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I order a iced quad eespresso with one shot of sugar-free hazelnut syrup! Yum!
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'll go for black with a Splenda myself. But I personally dislike the Pike - tastes burnt to me.
  • famysh88
    famysh88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Venti pike with steamed half and half and two raw sugar. 115 cals.
  • Chargunshow
    Chargunshow Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hot: Americano with a splash of half and half and some cinnamon sprinkled on top.
    Cold: Several shots of espresso over ice with a splash of cream and cinnamon sprinkled on top.

If I want some sweetness, sugar free cinnamon dolce syrup in the above drinks.
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Grandie dark roast black
  • jellebeandesigns
    jellebeandesigns Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Passion tea & leamonade
  • Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Grande cold brew with one pump of whatever syrup I feel like that day and a bit of half and half. Or a nonfat flat white. Or venti half green tea half passion tea with a pump of classic. Or a latte with one pump of whatever syrup I feel like that day. Or if I just want a real treat I make room in my calories for a latte with two pumps vanilla and one pump caramel... but I go a lot so I can't always fit that and I don't always want a sugar bomb.
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Grande sugar free non fat caramel iced latte
  • wilsonkalyn5
    wilsonkalyn5 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Not coffee but a Venti Unsweetened Passion Tea Lemonade is quite refreshing and only 70 calories
  • kassygil2
    kassygil2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Black ice coffe and I add non fat milk plus my stevia sugar
  • KassiesJourney
    KassiesJourney Posts: 306 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Venti Skinny Iced Caramel Macchiato
  • AigreDoux
    AigreDoux Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I get a Venti nonfat latte. 170 calories, 16g protein. Not sweet, but I haven't got much of a sweet tooth anyway.
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    venti nonfat caramel mocha frappachino and the mix in my mocha coffee protein powder. Ta-da splurge breakfast. 310 for the Starbucks and 125 for my protein.
  • johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    When I really have to have a cool refreshing Starbucks I get the Frappucino
  • jennebelle
    jennebelle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Coffee lite frapp
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Black coffee or skim latte if I have the calories to spare.