Options

Replies

• MRSLJ1975
    MRSLJ1975 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    MRSLJ1975 wrote: »
    The rose 1 is the same as mine but has my daughters name

i Love that idea!
    I have 3 small ones but I would love to do something that goes from the back and wraps around the front below my belly button. I always told myself that would be my reward someday when I finally got "p!nk" abs!
    Its so time consuming to go and sit through a big one, I gotta carve out the time.

There addictive
  • chillllllaaa
    chillllllaaa Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I don't have a pic of the piece on my hip, but here's my golden snitch on my shoulder :)
    w8he84mv73vi.jpeg

More in planning, once all my money doesn't go to tuition
  • fwwilsonii
    fwwilsonii Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Count me in! But I have itch for another but can't due to academy.... Bumming
    bz7qw7gutnnn.jpeg
  • MRSLJ1975
    Options
    fwwilsonii wrote: »
    Count me in! But I have itch for another but can't due to academy.... Bumming
    bz7qw7gutnnn.jpeg

Cool tattoo
  • MRSLJ1975
    Options
    I don't have a pic of the piece on my hip, but here's my golden snitch on my shoulder :)
    w8he84mv73vi.jpeg

More in planning, once all my money doesn't go to tuition
    Lol Harry Potter
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    1st tattoo 2 yrs ago now about 15, some little some big, do u like and if so post pic's if u have any

ME! I have a peace sign and paisley doodle that I used to always do on my left wrist (body peace/self harm awareness), a tribal dragonfly with my late-brother's initials incorporated into the wing design on my left shoulder blade (in memory of my brother, our "thing" for him is and always was dragonflies) and a hamsa hand with several symbols including a double infinity sign ("I love you to infinity and beyond"), Bassnectar symbol (my favorite EDM artist) and the zodiac Leo symbol (my cats are my "little Leo's" and inspiration for me to channel my inner Leo) which my brother will get when he turns eighteen as a sibling tattoo!
  • bigcountry0430
    bigcountry0430 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    1st tattoo 2 yrs ago now about 15, some little some big, do u like and if so post pic's if u have any

• bigcountry0430
    bigcountry0430 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Full right arm sleeves and left is about 60%
  • MRSLJ1975
    Options

ME! I have a peace sign and paisley doodle that I used to always do on my left wrist (body peace/self harm awareness), a tribal dragonfly with my late-brother's initials incorporated into the wing design on my left shoulder blade (in memory of my brother, our "thing" for him is and always was dragonflies) and a hamsa hand with several symbols including a double infinity sign ("I love you to infinity and beyond"), Bassnectar symbol (my favorite EDM artist) and the zodiac Leo symbol (my cats are my "little Leo's" and inspiration for me to channel my inner Leo) which my brother will get when he turns eighteen as a sibling tattoo!

U a fan too :smiley:
  • Amara411
    Amara411 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have one so far and another I've been wanting to get for almost a year now
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    wwhzrm265bxr.png

I got this last week for my baby girl I lost in pregnancy last year
  • MRSLJ1975
    Options
    size102b wrote: »
    wwhzrm265bxr.png

size102b wrote: »
    wwhzrm265bxr.png

Ah cute
  • sithlordjerzy
    sithlordjerzy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Too many to count and definitely feeling the itch for more.
  • _cwll
    _cwll Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    10+ incl full sleeves and actually pausing for a few years.
  • madelinecamille
    madelinecamille Posts: 1,131 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hooray for tattoos! I have quite a few. I have a thigh tattoo planned for June. Once I reach my goal weight, I want to get one on my side.
    vhudidqca438.jpeg

b8rhc477oqmv.jpeg
    4fn3jszy6afv.jpeg

• MRSLJ1975
    Options
    Hooray for tattoos! I have quite a few. I have a thigh tattoo planned for June. Once I reach my goal weight, I want to get one on my side.
    vhudidqca438.jpeg

b8rhc477oqmv.jpeg
    4fn3jszy6afv.jpeg
    Stunni
  • MRSLJ1975
    Options
    Too many to count and definitely feeling he itch for more.

Lol I'm getting that way
  • BrianM714
    BrianM714 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm loving all the tattoos! I have two on my back from 2006 and 2009. Eventually, I want to do a full back piece. :):)
  • sithlordjerzy
    sithlordjerzy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    zcsaeinidwhw.jpeg
  • MRSLJ1975
    Options
    zcsaeinidwhw.jpeg

Gorgeous