Will you be my friend? Looking for guidance, support and friends :)

Options
I'm day 2 at getting back into fitness. I have been exploring this new city I live in so I was busy eating unhealthy, hiking, and walking everywhere and have stopped running, and weightlifting...No Bueno

Replies

• FoodManagement
    FoodManagement Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That's the hard part for me is my travel, when I travel for work it's hard to continue my at home eating habits plus I love to try new foods when I'm in new places. Congratulations on your Day 2 and I'm sure things will improve day by day! You definitely got this! Remember...no matter how slow you go you are still lapping everybody on the couch
  • nanrok
    nanrok Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes...I'm a foodie by nature and have programmed myself in the past to eat healthy and know I can do it again. I also know it helps me to be around others who engage in the same lifestyle that I do to assist keeping me on track. I guess I have been on one long vacation lol good luck to you as you keep on your journey while traveling too! Thank you for the reply....very helpful. Happy Monday!!
  • embersoul0417
    embersoul0417 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Shelia. I'm always happy to make a new friend. I am on the same road. I've lost 53 lbs so far. If you need some encouragement and support you got it right here. Even if you just need to vent. You are welcomed to message me any time. I'm under embersoul0417 .I'm sending a friend request I hope to see you on my feed. If not I understand and I wish you success on your weight loss journey and in your new city.
  • nanrok
    nanrok Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you Sheila!!! I added you :)
    I truly appreciate your time to respond and will make sure to check in and see how your doing on your goals!! Congrats on the weight loss...it can be so hard at times and you have stuck with it!! Way to go!!! Thank you again for the positive words.