Any gamers?

Options
cookielover_96
cookielover_96 Posts: 177 Member
I play almost everyday on my Playstation and still keep in shape! How often do you play, what console, and favorite video game?

Replies

• yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    How often do I play? Not enough. I have a backlog of about 150 games :(

What console?
    glorious_pc_gaming_master_race_by_sasukekun17-d7mdjvo.jpg

Favorite game? Either Morrowind or Space Cowboy Online/AirRivals (not sure if it's still going by that name but it was a fantastic flight combat MMO)
  • DarthSpence
    DarthSpence Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Yep I'm excited for dark souls 3!
  • jenovatrix
    jenovatrix Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I've got both PS3 and 4 and Xbox 360 and one...my boyfriend and I are big gamers if you can't tell.

I'm working my way through Skyrim for the 4th time and he's switching between EVE, Fallout 4 and the Division. I also burned through Life is Strange a couple weeks back and couldn't put it down. I highly recommend it. Once I wrap up Skyrim I'm gonna head back to FFXIV since I haven't played since last year. New patches and things...
  • lisarey1977
    lisarey1977 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Candy crush. Soda crush and jelly crush. Ha ha they are the best
  • canadian_bakin
    canadian_bakin Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Words with Friends, not sure that counts :P
  • jammer1963
    jammer1963 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    PC gamer here! I did play all those "crush" games too. I play on Steam...Left 4 dead 2, Killing floor and then Star Wars: Battlefront... lots of time on the PC and not enough time on the treadmill... hence, here I am :)
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Me, circa 2011.

world-of-warcraft-workout.jpg

Well, not "me" me, but you get the picture.
  • Khaleesi2012
    Khaleesi2012 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have an xbox one. I gamed daily until this past week or two
  • kyleliermann
    kyleliermann Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I play almost everyday on my Playstation and still keep in shape! How often do you play, what console, and favorite video game?
    I play PS4 like 3-5 hours on sat and sunday and usually destiny, but this weekend I think I am going to try the witcher
  • Kmedeiros83
    Kmedeiros83 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Break_You wrote: »
    My kids took over my xbox one. I used to play COD, Rainbow6, Battlefield, and others pretty heavily up until 2 years ago. I might get that new Rainbow6 and Division

The Division is a lot of fun, but man it's a time suck!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Sometimes. The last game I played wasn't too long ago, but I can't really remember what it was.

I've been meaning to hack my 3ds so I can pirate games on it.
  • ArmyofAdrian
    ArmyofAdrian Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Stayed up til 1 30 am last night playing Mad Max :)
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I stopped gaming when I met hubs and had kids...no time and they weren't into it. But now my 5 year old has begun to game with me and I'm getting back into it. I've always been a Sony girl, but bought the wiiU so there would be more games to play with the kids. Son #1 and I just reached the Chroma league in Pokken. (tekken is my favorite fighting franchise) and I've been playing XenoChronicles, but admit to rather hating the battle engine. I need a good RPG for WiiU. I prefer a turn based battle system.

On the old PS2&3 I loved the Dark Cloud games, Tekken, Xenosaga (except the 2nd one which was crap), FF....If we want to go back further and show my age Legend of Dragoon is one of my favorite games of all time. On Dreamcast I really liked Grandia II and Skies of Arcadia. Oh and Power Stone Wars was a great fighting game.
  • mikefit48
    mikefit48 Posts: 21 Member
    Options

I'm definitely a #GeekinSneaks lol! I play PS4 and my PC mostly. Totally into Battleborn, Heroes of the Storm, and Overwatch right now...
  • JoshuaMcAllister
    JoshuaMcAllister Posts: 500 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    yusaku02 wrote: »
    How often do I play? Not enough. I have a backlog of about 150 games :(

What console?
    glorious_pc_gaming_master_race_by_sasukekun17-d7mdjvo.jpg

Favorite game? Either Morrowind or Space Cowboy Online/AirRivals (not sure if it's still going by that name but it was a fantastic flight combat MMO)

Ah, a master race gamer, can't be content with gaming has to provide proof of the superiority of his machine, the equivalent of the exhibitionist and hoarder in the gym. Just cant help but show off ;)
  • JoshuaMcAllister
    JoshuaMcAllister Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Break_You wrote: »
    My kids took over my xbox one. I used to play COD, Rainbow6, Battlefield, and others pretty heavily up until 2 years ago. I might get that new Rainbow6 and Division

The Division is a lot of fun, but man it's a time suck!

Really want to get my hands of this.. I can't justify it just yet, I still Metal Gear Solid 5 and Batman Arkham Knight to work my way through.
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Does Mario Kart count? I used to play it daily, but now it's just a weekend thing. I'm terrible with "actual" controllers - too many buttons and joysticks. I was thrilled when Wii came out, I was no longer left out of gaming fun.
  • baebabu
    baebabu Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Pc, ps4, xbox 360. I switch between them daily usually. Playing, Mass Effect 3, Hitman, Vanish currently.