Needing support!!!

Options
I'm trying to loose weight! It's hard, but I'm dedicated, there's some days where it is hard would love to have someone to help keep me on track!

Replies

• panchob1919
    panchob1919 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi I to know the feeling. At one time I was all in ! But now I can hardly motivate myself to evn try. Today is the day I give it my all .. Good luck
  • embersoul0417
    embersoul0417 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Shelia know that feeling. You will be successful with this. I have tried several times to stick to diets and after three days I would quit. This time it's been successful so far. I would love to join you on your weight loss journey. If you need support or encouragement or a little push or if you just need to vent. You are welcomed to message me any time. I'm logged in under embersoul0417 . I'm sending you a friend request. I hope to see you on my feed. If not I understand and I hope you believe that you can do this.
  • nicolehulsey2015
    nicolehulsey2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much !! Yes I'd love that ! I need all the support I can get
  • Lionfire
    Lionfire Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HI-I know the feeling! I do so good for about a week, then my "I don't care" kicks in!
  • meme1331021
    meme1331021 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here. The last week has been hard. I've been eating healthy but craving junk. I'm not giving in but man I want soft pretzels like nobody's business
  • KKrezman
    KKrezman Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I too need friends for mutual motivation! Feel free to friend me!
  • Working_Hard4me
    Working_Hard4me Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Same here. I am new to MFP and could use all the motivation from same like people. Good Luck and anyone can feel free to add me.
  • tvasko
    tvasko Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have more accountability/motivation friends! feel free to add me!
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I have started and quit more diets than I care to admit, but I love MFP because I don't feel deprived at all. If I want to eat it I figure out how much of it I can have and stay within my calorie goals and I eat it. I never feel the need to binge because I'm never having to without something I really want;)
  • kyleliermann
    kyleliermann Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me and we can support each other. :)
  • CuckooMaMa3
    CuckooMaMa3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello lets support each other.