Monday Funday

Options
Hey everyone ! Hope you all had a good weekend ! Ive decided to do a seven day challenge for myself for this week , the ending date will be on Sunday the 17th !! My goal for this week is to loose 2 pounds , im sitting at 189 right now and would like to be 187 on Sunday. Im going to do this by tracking everything I eat , making sure im eating healthy , i will try my best not to have any treats this week because last week i ate TWO treats !! Im also going to do my best to workout everyday. My main focus for the gym is strength training !

What are your goals ?!?!!?
xo

Replies

• endlessfall16
    endlessfall16 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I'm long overdue for a 2 lbs loss. You can do it. You sound like you have the determination.

My approach is a bit different. I won't be tracking everything. I'll track only the main, calorie dense stuff like meat, bread, sugary drinks. I'll be generous with deficit and activities and move on. That way I will feel I am in control over my eating, as I should be, and not revolved around foods all the time. It's just a mind thing for me.
  • AmandaJuneFit
    AmandaJuneFit Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I think it's a mind thing for me as well ! I started out in February at 217 and now im down to 189, I am very proud but, it was all because i was determined, changed my eating habits, and found things that helped relieve stress. I believe that where my weight gain came from. I was stressed out all the time about my relationship and didn't find any time for myself to relax and just enjoy my life. Now im living every moment and have taken a more positive approach to life!
  • Buff_Man
    Buff_Man Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Also going for 2lbs more this week B)
  • AmandaJuneFit
    Options
    Buff_Man wrote: »
    I'm in! Also going for 2lbs more this week B)

Awesome ! LETS DO THIS :blush:
  • kyleliermann
    kyleliermann Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone ! Hope you all had a good weekend ! Ive decided to do a seven day challenge for myself for this week , the ending date will be on Sunday the 17th !! My goal for this week is to loose 2 pounds , im sitting at 189 right now and would like to be 187 on Sunday. Im going to do this by tracking everything I eat , making sure im eating healthy , i will try my best not to have any treats this week because last week i ate TWO treats !! Im also going to do my best to workout everyday. My main focus for the gym is strength training !

What are your goals ?!?!!?
    xo

Make it all the way to sunday without a single alcohalic beverage. :S
  • AmandaJuneFit
    Options
    Ohhh you can do it !! Ive been very good at not drinking very much alcohol lately and it taken off a couple hundred calories per week !! Which has helped a lot in my weight loss.
  • endlessfall16
    Options
    I wanna revise this thread and see how all the committers are doing :) My scale was going the wrong way this morning, 2.1 lbs increase. LOL. Half of the week is over.
  • AmandaJuneFit
    Options
    Same over here , All week ive been between 188.5 and 189 :neutral: Im getting a bit frustrated but ive got to keep pushing myself. Not sure what else there is for me to do ? Ive been eating healthy, small portions, maybe i should push myself more in the gym ? Ugh how frustrating :(
  • endlessfall16
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @AmandaJuneFit, oh noo. We gotta push ourselves a bit more. :smile:
    For me it's important to have a strong mindset, a can do attitude.

I weighed at 164.1 on Tue, Wed but shot up to 166.2 this morning. Free range yesterday. I'll drop it all and a bit more by Monday. :smiley:

You can do it!!!

• DrifterBear
    DrifterBear Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Really hard to get reliable measurement in 7 days. Maybe try losing 3 in 2 weeks.
  • endlessfall16
    Options
    DrifterBear, my body is quite responsive. The morning weight is very indicative of yesterday's eating, give or take some margin. Water weight is the most screwy aspect of all but I always know when I've eaten too much salt.
  • AmandaJuneFit
    Options
    Stepped on the scale this morning to find out I am 187.5 :smile:
  • endlessfall16
    Options
    ^^^ nice. Only .5 to go by Sunday
  • AmandaJuneFit
    Options
    Yup ! I hope i can do it !!!