Hi former WW trying to lose the weight I gained

Options
Hey all
I was a former weight watcher member and I received lifetime status and put back on some of the weight and am trying to lose it again!
WW was the only thing that worked. This is week 1 so I guess we will see

Replies

• keli_cardiff
    keli_cardiff Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Does weight watchers not work.for.you any more? I ask as I am a former slimming world member but I just can't do it any more.
  • snicoledesigns
    snicoledesigns Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ww worked for me then I stopped going to meetings and weighing in so i put on the weight. I don't want to pay the price to go back so I'm trying it on my own. But once I lose my 20 pounds and get back to my lifetime status I'm going Togo back. The scale and weekly weighins kept me honest and accountable. I hope that helped!
  • madelinecamille
    madelinecamille Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    You can do it!

I tried ww a couple years ago, but it was the online subscription. I didn't sign up for meetings so there was nothing to hold me accountable!
  • gdavis34655
    gdavis34655 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Same story. Did hit lifetime 3xs then WW left me with their latest program. Now doing Fitbit and MFP. On my second week and loving it. I miss the old weekly WW meetings and the weekly weigh-in for accountability. No reason we can do that here.
  • lisalangesimpson
    lisalangesimpson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this and WW. My points just about equal my 1200 calories. This is my first week doing both. 8 weeks until my wedding!
  • kyleliermann
    kyleliermann Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    U got this bro Its helped me in the past both gain and lose weight Its an outstanding tool
  • snicoledesigns
    snicoledesigns Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same story. Did hit lifetime 3xs then WW left me with their latest program. Now doing Fitbit and MFP. On my second week and loving it. I miss the old weekly WW meetings and the weekly weigh-in for accountability. No reason we can do that here.
    Agreed! I weigh in At home every week