What do you order at Starbucks/weight loss

Options
13»

Replies

• olive1968
    olive1968 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Grande Americano black (15). I do a lot of coffee meetings so I will get this decaf so I have something to drink but the cals are negligible.

Grande nonfat latte (130)

Grande cappucino. (120)
  • Btheodore138
    Btheodore138 Posts: 182 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I usually get the small soy chai latte, which is around 120 calories. You can get whatever you want really, as long as you keep the cup small (and it's not one of those coffee milkshakes).
  • antennachick
    antennachick Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    When I am in the mood for a "splurge" at Starbucks, I order a Mocha Light Frappuccino (Grande, 16 ounces): 140 calories, 1 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 29 g sugar, 190 mg sodium. Otherwise, it is venti Passion Fruit tea, unsweetened or a latte with skim milk and 3 equals.
    Is light sugar free also? Thats pretty low cal !
  • antennachick
    antennachick Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Order black or Americano and add your protien powder...thats the best bet ;)
  • laurenpjokl
    laurenpjokl Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    In my first year of university, I used to bribe myself to come into the library and revise with a caramel macchiato from our on-campus fake Starbucks.

Then I looked up the nutritionals. :-(

Now I just get a small skinny cappuccino.
  • brendaeischvansambeek
    Options
    Iced coffee- no classic syrup, sf caramel syrup,2tbs heavy whipping cream. About 100 calories. (I don't count the cream, it's my fat portion for the day) no sugar, low carb
  • DYELB
    DYELB Posts: 7,407 Member
    Options
    water
  • sliminby60
    sliminby60 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Not coffee but a Venti Unsweetened Passion Tea Lemonade is quite refreshing and only 70 calories

yes i like the venti iced green tea lemonade unsweetened with 4 splenda 70 calorie
  • robininfl
    robininfl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I don't like skim milk in coffee...

I get either the big latte 2% milk with 1-2 packets of raw sugar (lots of calories but oh so nice)

or

Iced coffee, little bit of 2% milk and half of whatever is the regular amount of sweetener, because even though I like iced coffee sweet, I can't stand it as sweet as their standard-issue "sweetened".

if I really can't have calories, or don't want coffee:

Iced green tea unsweetened is delicious.
  • k_nelson_24
    k_nelson_24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Venti iced coffee with SF hazelnut syrup and nonfat milk (40 cals)
    Grande nonfat cappuccino with 2 sweet n lows (80 calls)
  • k_nelson_24
    k_nelson_24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    And for sure the passion tea! Sometimes with sweetener.