Favorite Snack foods on MFP

Options
What are your favorite snack foods that you eat on MFP? I am looking to expand my options and get ideas from all of you. I am getting bored with the same old snacks that I eat.

Replies

• bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Sincerely, please don't use my snack items as suggestions.

I STILL enjoy red dorritos, I also love roasted salted cashews and ice cream..but yes, I do moderate how frequently I eat them.

Ice cream is ok as I LOVE ben & jerries cherry garcia flavour as a frozen yoghurt..it tastes exactly the same and less than half the calories!!
  • sshap21712
    sshap21712 Posts: 139
    Options
    Skinny Cow Chocolate Cones - 140 calories
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    granola bars (have to special order mine since I have nut allergies), mini babybel cheeses, cheerios (I measure a 1/2 serving and eat them dry out of ziploc bags, plenty of flavors to choose from)
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    I can't stand cold cereal for breakfast, but I do like it after dinner for my last food of the day. During the day, I snack on at least one apple a day, and sometimes Quaker crispy mini dill rice cakes. A dozen little rice cakes has 90 calories. That, or some triscuit thins. Having said that, you do have to watch the sodium, cause it can pile up in a hurry.
  • Paulette56
    Paulette56 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Emerald Cinnamon Roasted Almonds (sooo good!) and any kind of fruit.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    1 ounce of almonds or 2T almond butter
    1/2 C pistachios in shell
    Hardboiled eggs
    Greek yogurt
    Baby carrots with hummus
    Tuna on a Wasa crisp
    Laughing Cow wedge on a Wasa crisp
    1/2 C no-salt cottage cheese w/a dab of pesto mixed in
  • Hollie55
    Hollie55 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    At the moment I love raw carrot sticks with some Hummus with garlic.
  • mfreeby
    mfreeby Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am a chip person so I have replaced those salt-ridden potato chips with Jensen's Orchard Veggie chips. It's a decent serving size, (I fill a big yogurt container) and dip in hummus, tzatziki, or even tostitos salsa con quesa if I want something cheesy. This hasn't curbed my efforts at all. And I never overeat or get a second helping. They are just filling!