Bikini Pro Wannabe

Options
Hey everyone. I'm Mackay (like Muh-K).
Finally got this app and a fitness tracker and woah! Who knew I was eating so many calories?! This app is such a blessing. I'm a mom, office manager, and college student so yea, I was packing it on from sitting most of the day.

I really would like to get down to 15-18% body fat so that I can do my first bikini show. Even if Ididn't win how exciting would that be?!

Well, I have no friends to work out with so I need some motivation buddies on here :)

Replies

• Karolaila
    Karolaila Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am about to compete and get on that stage as well! :)) it would be cool to co-op and support/motivate each other. When is the event you're planning of attending?
  • fitmacky06
    fitmacky06 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That's great! Right now for me, it is just a dream. I'm trying to get my body right first. Or close enough to where I'd be more confident in signing up for a show. I'm just way too soft right now. I do know of 2 ladies that both won in separate shows on their first try! So I know I can do it. You can too! Good luck :)
  • velvetrope
    velvetrope Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi..I am aspiring for the same goal...I got down to 18% body fat before so I know I can do it again with dedication., I will add you so we can motivate each other on our goal :smile:
  • caitycoates15
    caitycoates15 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So happy to find people that are doing the same as me. I'm prepping for my first competition also. When are your show dates ?
  • DivaMuscle
    DivaMuscle Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, thats my goal too... been off sick for ages but am working on competing in my first comp at the end of the year... but have a long way to go!
  • caitycoates15
    caitycoates15 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well keep it up ! :) Happy to hear you are feeling better and back at it.