I DID IT!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    You are so awesome that I am now officially handing over my collection of Cadbury cream egg wrappers to you... sniff them wisely :heart:
  • ceecee08
    Options
    That is freakin awesome! O to be you one day!! A sincere congrats!!!
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    tapfingers5rg.gif

I'm waiting.....:laugh:
    and I want TIGHT fitting clothes!!:smokin:
  • jdlove
    jdlove Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats !!
  • LaurenLibra
    Options
    I'm so happy for you I could cry Tam-Tam
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:
    :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MsLadybug
    Options
    Hi Tam,

Firstly, congratualtions!!!

I'm a bit a lurker on here as I don't post a lot. I wanted to let you know that I've read some of your posts over the past few months and found them (and you) very inspiring. Thanks so much for the time you put into the site and helping people.

Wishing you the best,
    -Tracey
  • jacquelyna
    Options
    Wow...I just joined a few minutes ago and you are truly an inspiration. I'm working on a 100 lb weight loss. I'm down 46 lbs...about 1/2 way there. Woooo hoooooooo!
  • SaraWojcik19
    SaraWojcik19 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    AWWWWEEEEESSSSSSOOOOOMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

that must feel incredible! you've done a hell of a job!!!!!
  • Violet_Mist
    Options
    Congratulations! You did great! You have really inspired us all to keep perservering to lose weight! I will think of you whenever I feel like giving up! I hope you stay here to be a good example for us all!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Congrats Tami!! You look amazing and I know you have to feel that way too! You are a wonderful inspiration to us all! Thanks!!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Your awesome! :bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so great, I can't wait till the day until I say I did it, you are such an inspiration to me. :drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • tank0716
    Options
    :happy: Congrats, I am sure you feel just wonderful!
    I wish you the best and remember "Nothing taste's as good as being skinny feels"!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    You go girl!! You look great!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    signs-yourock2.gif

You look amazing!!! Thank you for sharing your story & encouraging us all ... you really give a lot of us hope that we can do it too!
  • pewtie
    pewtie Posts: 18
    Options
    WOW!!! That is just wonderful to lose that 135 pounds. VERY motivational for me who is pleased with the 13.8 I am down so far. In a year, hopefully I will be at my goal. Congrats again!!!

114639.png
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wow, every time I come on here there are more posts to read! You guys are making an already wonderful day even better. I really don't even know what to say. I am just so thankful!

:bigsmile: <
    This has been me all day!

As far as the maintaining, I am easing into it. I don't think jumping right from 1400 on non gym days to 1900 (or whatever) would be great, especially if I'm not hungry. So, it's probably going to be a learning process to figure that out as well.

I am going to continue to use the calorie tracker but use it to maintain instead of lose.

:flowerforyou:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I reached my goal weight today!! :bigsmile:

I am 135. ( a healthy, fit and strong 135 with an athletic resting heart rate now!):glasses:

On September 6, 2007 I started at 270 lbs. And I have lost 135 lbs to REACH 135 lbs.

So, I have lost myself!!!:noway: :noway:

Just keep on, keepin on everyone!!! Treat your body right and it WILL reward you!!!

:heart:

holy crap thats awesome-- kudos to you.. good job
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Yay! That must feel so good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!