40 lbs to lose?? Anyone??

Options
Is anyone else out there who need to lose 4ish lbs?
I am looking for friends who have similar goals and lot of motivation too( I really need that)
I m currently 165 lbs.

Replies

• libby0907
    libby0907 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I do! I need to lose at least 40 even 50 lbs. I'm currently at 178
  • daisybhullar
    daisybhullar Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    libby0907 wrote: »

Today I was 164.2, let's do it together..stay motivated. :)
  • daisybhullar
    Options
    libby0907 wrote: »

Today I was 164.2, let's do it together..stay motivated. :)

Keep posting your progress here every few days.
  • darcy2102
    darcy2102 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 40-50....(doctor wants more, but I would be far too thin if I went with her recommendation). The only thing is the scale reflects the high number but I definitely do not look like I should lose that much....
  • amazonqueen29
    amazonqueen29 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    My small goal is to lose at least 50 lbs or so . I'm 5'11 and down to 258. I started at 302 in January after having my third child. Ideally I want to be about 180. We got this! I've been learning how to make a lot of healthy recipes to keep myself focused and busy. I've also stayed away from places that trigger my tendency to binge eat . Like Target! I always seem to buy things I shouldn't have when I go in there lol. We got this!
  • daisybhullar
    Options
    My small goal is to lose at least 50 lbs or so . I'm 5'11 and down to 258. I started at 302 in January after having my third child. Ideally I want to be about 180. We got this! I've been learning how to make a lot of healthy recipes to keep myself focused and busy. I've also stayed away from places that trigger my tendency to binge eat . Like Target! I always seem to buy things I shouldn't have when I go in there lol. We got this!

Wow.. You look amazing in the picture.. Keep it up girl..
  • amazonqueen29
    amazonqueen29 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Thanks I feel amazing!!! My self confidence grow everyday!
  • maggieeric1
    maggieeric1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I want to join this group of amazing people. I have 40+ to lose.

as a calendar goal I'm setting October 10th. It's about six months. I believe I can get some serious visible progress by then.

Add me if you like. I need accountability and daily encouragment realistically. So I will be there to encourage you.

• laurenspeelman2016
    laurenspeelman2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to fitness pal. I have about 35 lbs to lose! I just joined a boot camp and have been going 5 times a week as well as changing my diet. Im only 3 weeks in so I could definitely can use some friends on this app to stay motivated :)
  • Luluke7767
    Luluke7767 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've got almost 30 more to lose. Started around 160, currently 152, goal is around 125 (I'm 5'3 1/2"). Trying to walk at least 3 miles a day, plus toning exercises for arms and abs. Feel free to add me we can all support each other!
  • daisybhullar
    Options
    Luluke7767 wrote: »
    I've got almost 30 more to lose. Started around 160, currently 152, goal is around 125 (I'm 5'3 1/2"). Trying to walk at least 3 miles a day, plus toning exercises for arms and abs. Feel free to add me we can all support each other!

Wow...good job girl!! M same height as you.. Goal weight is same..let's do it
  • kris10cass
    kris10cass Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    5'4... goal was to lose 30... but I could use 40!
  • neuronurse87
    neuronurse87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I started out with a goal of 65 pounds. I'm down about 30 ish and about that much more to go! I started at 243 and my goal is 175-180 range. I've been going strong for about 4 months now. Feel free to add me :)
  • Tessalina73
    Tessalina73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im looking to lose 40-50lbs currently at 176 lbs, have been clean eating with low carb and just added exercise in today. Looking to add friends to help keep me motivated and also accountable