Looking for support and friends to help with my journey to lose 80-85lbs :)

Options
roxsox55
roxsox55 Posts: 2 Member
Hi! I'm Audri, I'm just starting my journey and new to the fitness pal community. Over the past few years I've been stuck in between 230-240lbs. I've given up multiple times and I just don't wanna start over anymore. I'm 5'3 and 26yo and I'm ready to do this!!!

Replies

• mizlove99
    mizlove99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I need to lose that much too - at least. I'm 5'7" and 51 years old (!!!), and am hovering around 300lbs. (Sigh) I was on the right track for a while...was down 36lbs, but just recently missed 6 weeks at the gym, proper eating, drinking too much and feel right back where I started.
    I wish you luck. Keep in touch!
  • dr4jesuskc
    dr4jesuskc Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have about 30 lbs to go. My wife is on WW and she has some good accountability, but some encouragement and accountability from MFP members would be helpful.
  • lalaleelou
    lalaleelou Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have 100 or more to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • melly_mel25
    melly_mel25 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm with you too! I'm 5'4" and currently around 270, the heaviest I've ever been. I've struggled with weight loss for so many years and, like you, don't want to start over anymore! In the past I did WW and lost 40 lbs, but then stopped trying and gained it all back and then some. MFP has been a good motivator this time around, but additional support is always great.
  • roxsox55
    roxsox55 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love to motivate and support people! One of the things I love about MFP and the community. It's nice to see that I'm not the only one with this struggle. Good luck on everyone's journey and also feel free to add me too
  • kyleliermann
    kyleliermann Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    roxsox55 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Audri, I'm just starting my journey and new to the fitness pal community. Over the past few years I've been stuck in between 230-240lbs. I've given up multiple times and I just don't wanna start over anymore. I'm 5'3 and 26yo and I'm ready to do this!!!

Welcome Audri, feel free to add me, I am 5'10 218lbs now, but just a couple months ago I was 230 I need to get back down to 175 and 32 inch waist.
  • tiffiewiffie99
    tiffiewiffie99 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Audri, you aren't alone.. Since I've returned to school, I have gained 40 pounds.. Sometimes I feel like giving up, but I don't. I just keep going and try to make changes.
  • stesig13
    stesig13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Please add me as your friend, we will do it together!
  • cmhuman
    cmhuman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in agreement with support groups. I have one on FB for moral support, but I wouldn't mind one here since it's where my progress isl listed! If you get a group going let me know. :smiley:
  • stesig13
    stesig13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Add me as your friend please❤️