TRUE BLOOD!!!

Any other fanatics out there?? Would soooo let Eric BITE ME!!!!

Replies

• Ginial1479
    Ginial1479 Posts: 45 Member
    HAHAHAH You're so cute... i just can't wait for season premiere on sunday!!!
  • twooliver
    twooliver Posts: 450 Member
    YES but I don't have HBO :(((( still need to see last season!!
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    WOO HOO!! So Can't wait for the new season to start on Sunday! Just hope this season brings out most of the book. SUCH a good book!!!
  • Yes!!!!! LOVE Eric. I can't wait for Sunday!
  • rachelllk
    rachelllk Posts: 63
    OBSESSED.

Here ya go twooliver! just go to TV Shows; it has all 3 seasons: http://ch131.com/
  • maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    OMG love Eric he is my screen asver on my phone yummy! The books are 100X better but I can look at Eric all night IDK what the show is doing lol !
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    HELLO! LOOOOOOVE True Blood! Can't wait until Sunday!
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    I am sooooo very excited!! :love:
  • Terri_39
    Terri_39 Posts: 122
    OH YEAH!! Can't wait until Sunday!!!
  • Terri_39
    OMG love Eric he is my screen asver on my phone yummy! The books are 100X better but I can look at Eric all night IDK what the show is doing lol !

LOVE the books!! Especially book 4! I was already in love with Eric before book 4, but after I was deeply in love...LOL
  • Terri_39
    WOO HOO!! So Can't wait for the new season to start on Sunday! Just hope this season brings out most of the book. SUCH a good book!!!

Same here!
  • kittybitz79
    kittybitz79 Posts: 213
    Love most of the books and love the show!!! Can't wait until Sunday!
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    I can't wait!

I love Eric or maybe just the actor who plays him.
  • JFamilo
    JFamilo Posts: 22 Member
    I can't wait either. I didn't get into the show until this April... then I watched all 3 seasons and read all 11 books in under a month. Then I rewatched season 3 just to get hubby hooked too! Cannot wait til tomorrow night!

For those of you missing HBO, I know my cable provider (ATT UVerse) is offering HBO free this weekend (6/24 through 6/27) so that may help some of you. Also, for those who do subscribe to HBO, after the premiere the second episode will also be available on HBO Go... two episodes in 1 night!