PiYo

Options
Has anyone done this program? Results??? Starting/Ending weight, increase in endurance or strength?

Replies

• 4mic2
    4mic2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I started Piyo last week so I can't answer your question fully but I can tell you I've already noticed inches melting away and my strength has increased.
  • callemiramar
    callemiramar Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    4mic2
    glad you're starting off with a bang. I just ordered it, so I should have it in a few days. Hoping it has some positive effect for strength and flexibility. Was it difficult starting?
  • hkell727
    hkell727 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have the videos and did about a month last November. I stopped because of an injury and then just got out of it...wanting to get back at it. So I can't tell you overall results for me because I didn't complete the entire program but I lost a lot of inches and a few pounds. I really watched what I was eating, too, but I really noticed the inches. For me, it was really hard at first because I'm not overly strong upper body. I noticed a huge change in my strength and definitely flexibility. I was able to lose inches in my problem spots that I have been struggling to lose - I enjoy the program. Good Luck!
  • tryasimighty
    tryasimighty Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Yes I went to several classes of this, it was unbelievably hard but I would agree results are great!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this link will work, but I shared my thoughts in a ChaLean Extreme Support group. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1289380/chalene-piyo/p2