Looking for active friends on this

Options
GPerez1991
GPerez1991 Posts: 13 Member
By active I mean likes to I tract with there MFP friends, because I need strangers to tell me my diet is *kitten* or to occasionally give me a metaphorical pat on the back!
I'll do the same B)

Replies

• GPerez1991
    Options
    Needs more cowbell
  • darkkind2013
    darkkind2013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here :) I'm fairly new but I need someone really into tracking their progress and willing to help me with it as well lol!
  • GPerez1991
    Options
    Same here :) I'm fairly new but I need someone really into tracking their progress and willing to help me with it as well lol!

I was doing good for a solid month and then I fell off lol but I'm pushing my self for a good 6 months of progress
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want, I try to motivate and support my friends. :smile:
  • LBgetsfit
    LBgetsfit Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Ugh I need help!!
  • asmmedic07
    asmmedic07 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • darkkind2013
    darkkind2013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    GPerez1991 wrote: »

I was doing good for a solid month and then I fell off lol but I'm pushing my self for a good 6 months of progress

Oh ok, that's great your deciding to try again! Starting something some times can be the hardest part after all lol! Well I'm your friend on here now so I will try my best to encourage you :)
  • Mrmiller0422
    Mrmiller0422 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    GPerez1991 wrote: »
    By active I mean likes to I tract with there MFP friends, because I need strangers to tell me my diet is *kitten* or to occasionally give me a metaphorical pat on the back!
    I'll do the same B)

U can add me
  • Mrmiller0422
    Mrmiller0422 Posts: 91 Member
    Options

Hi you can add me
  • Christinanrichards88
    Options
    You can add me, on here daily.
  • deaddolly
    deaddolly Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm on here daily too. Feel free to add me. Some days are good...others not-so-much. As long as your not one of those people who are only trying to lose 5 or 10 pounds....lol...add away!