Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Beer
    Ice cream
    PBJ
  • BrianM714
    BrianM714 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    A little bourbon, and then pocket the difference.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    A gigantic bowl of ice cream with whipped cream, mini chocolate chips... ...and sprinkles.
  • jammer1963
    jammer1963 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    A nice Sundae...with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge and peanut butter topping with whipped cream... I'd skip the cherry...save the calories. lol
  • deaddolly
    deaddolly Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    popcorn. I like to have something to munch on while watching tv.
  • emzy42014
    emzy42014 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Nutella ;)
  • slinke2014
    slinke2014 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I would eat a giant cookie from the bakery down the street....mmmmmmmm....cookies
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    cheesecake of course...
  • Cindy01Louisiana
    Cindy01Louisiana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I would berry have pie a la mode! Or a big bowl of Quaker granola! Yum! I look forward to someday coming to the end of the day with 700 calories left.
  • Cindy01Louisiana
    Options
    cheesecake of course...

I might have to change my answer -- The Cheesecake Factory's Lemon Meringue Cheesecake for the win!!
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    2 Great Lakes Chill Waves.
  • SpiderGwens
    SpiderGwens Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Half a pint of Halo Top ice cream with a Vita Top chocolate muffin. ~250 cals for the whole thing. I would bank the remaining 450 cals for a weekend treat, or just not eat them at all and lose a little extra. :)
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Ice cream pop-tart sandwich is an old favorite.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    cheesecake of course...

I might have to change my answer -- The Cheesecake Factory's Lemon Meringue Cheesecake for the win!!

That comes in at 1170 calories, so you'll only get part of it. (It's my absolute fave dessert ever!)

I'm a little weird, I guess. But a Totino's cheese party pizza is my guilty pleasure. It comes in at 620. Reminds me of my carefree eating in my teens and twenties.
  • 2snakeswoman
    2snakeswoman Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    jello; there's always room for jello. Haha; just kidding. I'd try to fill in wherever I'm light for the day. I believe you said carbs earlier.
  • NovaDuck
    NovaDuck Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. Always ice cream for me.
  • Cindy01Louisiana
    Options
    yayamom3 wrote: »
    cheesecake of course...

That comes in at 1170 calories, so you'll only get part of it. (It's my absolute fave dessert ever!)

I'm a little weird, I guess. But a Totino's cheese party pizza is my guilty pleasure. It comes in at 620. Reminds me of my carefree eating in my teens and twenties.

LOL!! I'd be okay with a half slice! We can share! You can have the Totino's all to yourself though. :smiley:
  • zoober
    zoober Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hagen-Daaz Dulce de Leche - 3.6 oz. cup at 220 calories - and several glasses of pinot grigio at around 110 calories a glass. Maybe some white cheddar popcorn for fiber. B)
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    either an entire container of whatever vegan ice cream i felt like with cocowhip on top

or 3 servings of said iice cream with cocowhip on top and some cherry blasters or black licorice
  • SuperheroSadie
    SuperheroSadie Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Whiskey. Maybe some Bastille 1789? I think it's like 100cal/shot...