Advice on Beach Body Products

Options
2»

Replies

• bobbies1993
    bobbies1993 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I am thinking about getting a few Beach Body products. I have a few programs from them and I love them. I am thinking about getting 21 Day Fix and Brazil Butt Lift. Maybe someone has tried them and enjoyed them, or maybe not. I would love any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

21 day fix is great!
    Love the food portion control Containers
    Wiekouts 30 min love that.

I've done that and hammer and chisel.

Now doing 22 minhard corps.

• maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Love their workout programs - insanity, insanity max, p90x, p90x3, beast, hard corps 22. I don't use their meal plans or shakeology.

Fitnessblender is a great alternate option as well.
  • MissMonicaC4
    MissMonicaC4 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I loved turbo jam but thats like old school beachbody haha
  • lil_lizt
    lil_lizt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I love the les mills body combat workouts. Not sure if beach body still sell them though but I find them fun and I'm a mess afterwards but the time flies by
  • Rocketqueeen
    Rocketqueeen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am on my 4th round of 21 Day Fix and since, I have upgraded to the Extreme workouts. I must say, I absolutely LOVE this program. It's the only thing that I tried and have seen fantastic results. I've also tried T25 and loved that one too. I struggle with nutrition so 21 Day Fix is perfect for me. I have never tried any of their supplements and the Shakeology is just too rich for my blood. But the workouts are amazing.

• jami242424
    jami242424 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    lil_lizt wrote: »
    I love the les mills body combat workouts. Not sure if beach body still sell them though but I find them fun and I'm a mess afterwards but the time flies by

Agree! Love les mills combat. I wish I had live combat classes to go to in my area. So fun!